Overwatch Mafia 2.0 - Game Over - The Six Stack Wins!!!

Whicker

3 minutes ago, MWil23 said:

Right now, I'm thinking we should attempt to HAMMER squire, force an early night, and then figure out what to do with the Finn conundrum, especially in light of the other 2-3 seemingly universal scum reads that we have. 

squire? I've got nothing but civ vibes from him. 

Just now, MWil23 said:

After what @Pickle Rick did to James last night, I'm all in on him with these two. TBH, I can never read Squire and he intimidates the crap out of me.

Even a broken clock is right - and evidence was mounting against James from the night before, so I'm thinking that's a null tell. 

I think Gopher is next man up, but will defer to the group.

@ET80, would we be better off with what I suggested or going after Finn NOW, especially with James as scum and him encouraging him to select Junkrat? We may lose you, Flacco, or TK3 in the process. I know that yesterday you suggested waiting for him until last, but @squire12 did bring up an alternative suggestion about removing him because if he's town, he would be a useful kamikazee (also makes me think Squire is scum TBH, since we have all but confirmed Finn as scum now) or we have a guaranteed scum hit.

Just now, ET80 said:

Even a broken clock is right - and evidence was mounting against James from the night before, so I'm thinking that's a null tell. 

I think Gopher is next man up, but will defer to the group.

Guys I'd be down for:

Almost certainly scum:

Gopher, Finn

Guys I think are scum:

BCB, Squire

Regardless, I think we should consider using the HAMMER if we can get a consensus. 

Just now, MWil23 said:

@ET80, would we be better off with what I suggested or going after Finn NOW, especially with James as scum and him encouraging him to select Junkrat? We may lose you, Flacco, or TK3 in the process. I know that yesterday you suggested waiting for him until last, but @squire12 did bring up an alternative suggestion about removing him because if he's town, he would be a useful kamikazee (also makes me think Squire is scum TBH, since we have all but confirmed Finn as scum now) or we have a guaranteed scum hit.

Bird in hand is worth two in the bush - so let's get Fin.

We'll have to deal with the fallout, but we're on a good role. 

2 hours ago, Tk3 said:

Are pink bubbles consistent with Zaria?

Either way, that is the only protective role. Flacco saved me last night.

He is civ (unless mafia went super WIFOM and hit/protected the same player)

how do you know you were a kill target, I'm confused 

54 minutes ago, MWil23 said:

Or Flacco too TBH

Right now, I'm thinking we should attempt to HAMMER squire, force an early night, and then figure out what to do with the Finn conundrum, especially in light of the other 2-3 seemingly universal scum reads that we have. 

@Whicker, how many votes for the HAMMER? Maybe @The Orca should be tagged too...

8 votes to lynch