Overwatch Mafia 2.0 - Game Over - The Six Stack Wins!!!

Whicker

2 minutes ago, bcb1213 said:

Checks all final vote counts and ability usage 

Not good 

Speaking of not good, you and Gopher, who is on pretty much everyone's scum list, legitimately voted for Pickle Rick last night, who basically led the lynch push on James. 

15 minutes ago, MWil23 said:

Speaking of not good, you and Gopher, who is on pretty much everyone's scum list, legitimately voted for Pickle Rick last night, who basically led the lynch push on James. 

Led the James lynch push.  What?   Are you nuts? 

For tomorrow whoever is pushing inactive is scum. Tbh I don’t have time to read all the way up, but it literally says in the first post only the person using the move has to be around and letting Whicker know.... I was around. If no move was made it would most likely be fin. Otherwise they just didn’t use it.

personally from before I would go squire

6 minutes ago, bcb1213 said:

You may want to go reread if you actually think that 

I went back and reread it. He iced it with a vote, but more importantly, @theuntouchable pointed out Squire's behavior with the vote flip/forcing OT comment and about 3 others (about 5-6 pages ago).

4 minutes ago, gopherwrestler said:

For tomorrow whoever is pushing inactive is scum. Tbh I don’t have time to read all the way up,

LOL

"I don't have time"

"I can't read up"

"I have to work"

MAYBE all of this is true, but why we keep allowing him to slow play his way deeper into this game is beyond me.

I'm good with any of Gopher, Squire, or Finn, all in that order.

9 minutes ago, MWil23 said:

I went back and reread it. He iced it with a vote, but more importantly, @theuntouchable pointed out Squire's behavior with the vote flip/forcing OT comment and about 3 others (about 5-6 pages ago).

LOL

"I don't have time"

"I can't read up"

"I have to work"

MAYBE all of this is true, but why we keep allowing him to slow play his way deeper into this game is beyond me.

I'm good with any of Gopher, Squire, or Finn, all in that order.

When did I say I didn’t have time? I said I’m not on during the day. I wasn’t able to read up a whole day from yesterday. From about noon on. But I actually am doing it now. I do have work. We are battling floods. Bridges are washing out. I have to be there while companies are trying to fix them or replace them. But now it started raining so I am reading up.

i have noticed you’ve been here putting in no effort of scum hunting and just hoping on everything easy for you currently.

Just now, gopherwrestler said:

i have noticed you’ve been here putting in no effort of scum hunting and just hoping on everything easy for you currently.

Not at all actually, but then again, you haven't been here or read up. I pushed hard for Woz, have said the same 3-4 guys I want gone, and now you're attempting to buddy up to BCB and make a nice run at me as well, just like you buddied up to him yesterday with the lazy Pickle Rick vote.

GOPHER

1 hour ago, ET80 said:

I don't think we're going to get that information. He voted me, which can be a foreboding sign of my demise - or WIFOM. 

Civ or Mafia, @FinneasGage is a wildcard.

That's a pretty bold assumption. 

So something I want to wonder is, how come no one has brought up ET as possible scum? Is there some solid evidence to suggest him as Civ? Or is his triple voting working as I said before. It's hard to pinpoint who he's gunning for because the triple vote muddies the water and makes his true intent convoluted from the outside looking in.

Just to re-iterate, I did protect Tk3 last night. 

As for who we should be targeting today, I'm not sure why the buzz on Woz has died down, but he's still up there for me, as is Finneas and Squire. Gopher I'm really just not sure about at this point. My priorities right now are figuring out who to protect tonight if I'm not going to protect myself.

4 minutes ago, AFlaccoSeagulls said:

Just to re-iterate, I did protect Tk3 last night. 

As for who we should be targeting today, I'm not sure why the buzz on Woz has died down, but he's still up there for me, as is Finneas and Squire. Gopher I'm really just not sure about at this point. My priorities right now are figuring out who to protect tonight if I'm not going to protect myself.

You should 100% WIFOM this

Ill be 100% exposed, so you should consider not protecting yourself 

But you should WIFOM it enough that you can get back UTR in terms of your saving cycle so that they won’t know if you are protecting yourself on odd or even days moving forward

• Like 4