Overwatch Mafia 2.0 - Game Over - The Six Stack Wins!!!

Whicker

Just now, Woz said:
  1. As I pointed out to rack (and others like Rags have confirmed), mafia protecting/defending townies is a standard tactic.
  2. "Leading" a mislynch? Where did I lead one? Counselor? I didn't have anything to do with that beyond a super late vote, which I admit has a very weak excuse attached to it.
  3. On Flacco
    1. He can only be confirmed as of last night. BTW, @AFlaccoSeagulls, my apologies and nicely done.
    2. I tunneled on him, and I was wrong. My apologies. I mean, that never happens (*looks right at you*).

I would be remiss if I didn't apply the same standards to you that I did with Counselor: I accept your apology if you sing me a song :)

44 minutes ago, bcb1213 said:

My personal opinion is that a lynch of Finn before we hit five scum first is wreckless. 

I agree. I don’t want to risk a 3 civ death night

If we need to get him later, we know where he is 

1 minute ago, AFlaccoSeagulls said:

Finn's reaction to all of this is....interesting, to say the least.

is it really interesting? has there been even a slight spike in your chemical levels or are you just posting w/o reason to signal? 

flacco is mafia. after me and mwill are dead, i hope you guys realize how blatantly obvious flacco is and take action on that 

3 minutes ago, AFlaccoSeagulls said:

Finn's reaction to all of this is....interesting, to say the least.

Yes

@theuntouchable do you care to weigh in on Finn's reactions? 

P.S.

When we get him and he targets me, losing me isn't a big deal, even if he flips town (I'd be frankly shocked).

Just now, FinneasGage said:

is it really interesting? has there been even a slight spike in your chemical levels or are you just posting w/o reason to signal? 

flacco is mafia. 

Flacco was literally cleared last night. He's 100% TOWN.

4 minutes ago, AFlaccoSeagulls said:

I would be remiss if I didn't apply the same standards to you that I did with Counselor: I accept your apology if you sing me a song :)

I wish I was like you
Easily amused
Find my nest of salt
Everything's my fault
I take all the blame
Aqua seafoam shame
Sunburn, freezer burn
Choking on the ashes of her enemy

2 minutes ago, FinneasGage said:

flacco is mafia. after me and mwill are dead, i hope you guys realize how blatantly obvious flacco is and take action on that 

Yeah, it has been interesting. It's almost like you haven't read a damn thing that's happened today lol 

1 minute ago, Woz said:

I wish I was like you
Easily amused
Find my nest of salt
Everything's my fault
I take all the blame
Aqua seafoam shame
Sunburn, freezer burn
Choking on the ashes of her enemy

Quoting this song from Nirvana clears you as scum. I apologize. 

Archived