Overwatch Mafia 2.0 - Game Over - The Six Stack Wins!!!

Whicker

1 hour ago, squire12 said:

anyone want o shift to gopher or pickle to get to OT?

Gopher

@Pickle Rick  Why not go to one of your top listed scum?

Is that a real list or just a crap list to look like you have some reads?

This makes me want squire 

• Like 1

1 hour ago, Woz said:
1 hour ago, James said:

I think he's trying to bait me into thinking I might have a last-second chance at self-preservation.

Hope is a dangerous thing for us.

Can't be this easy, right?

59 minutes ago, theuntouchable said:

This makes me want squire 

It would also fit with the whole "James calling out malf" thing that got me to back off.  Considering how scum members tend to avoid each other in thread here, I could see malf and squire setting something up where they actively called each other out in thread.  It would completely screw with town as we tend to clear people for calling out scum, even if the calling out had minimal actual influence on the game.  #tinfoil

Are pink bubbles consistent with Zaria?

Either way, that is the only protective role. Flacco saved me last night.

He is civ (unless mafia went super WIFOM and hit/protected the same player)

4 hours ago, FinneasGage said:

i could very well be mafia, i'm not even sure, but i'm gonna say ET. Was malf mafia? If he was, I feel confident about that. 

So we know who he's going to hit upon lynch. Me.

5 hours ago, FinneasGage said:

i could very well be mafia, i'm not even sure, but i'm gonna say ET. Was malf mafia? If he was, I feel confident about that. 

I would assume that this is a surefire admission of guilt and that he's going to hit ET when we go for him. Also, in the early stages, who specifically encouraged him to choose this character? I know that someone brought it up in "passing".

Just now, MWil23 said:

I would assume that this is a surefire admission of guilt and that he's going to hit ET when we go for him. Also, in the early stages, who specifically encouraged him to choose this character? I know that someone brought it up in "passing".

Could be WIFOM to protect me and hit Tk3. Putting all options out there, what better way to shift a protection than to call out another target?

1 minute ago, ET80 said:

Could be WIFOM to protect me and hit Tk3.

Or Flacco too TBH

1 minute ago, ET80 said:

Putting all options out there, what better way to shift a protection than to call out another target?

Right now, I'm thinking we should attempt to HAMMER squire, force an early night, and then figure out what to do with the Finn conundrum, especially in light of the other 2-3 seemingly universal scum reads that we have. 

@Whicker, how many votes for the HAMMER? Maybe @The Orca should be tagged too...