Overwatch Mafia 2.0 - Game Over - The Six Stack Wins!!!

Whicker

6 minutes ago, squire12 said:

Hypothetically....if James jails Rack on N2.   Tk3 used his move on rack and ??? ( he has not stated who this was for reasons).  James move would have jailed someone else (unknown player) and the hit still goes through. 

we are in the same place, but we have different process by how we got there.  Not saying it is a better situation, but then some would likely question why would James jail Rack and block the watch

At least in that case, it would be a comedy of errors (as happens all the time in these games) as opposed to a badly thought out decision.

On 5/14/2019 at 5:13 PM, Danger said:

Are you just trying to make things harder to trace back? You keep switching targets more often than a middle school girl.

On 5/14/2019 at 5:15 PM, Danger said:

I've been called a lot of things in my day, but psychopath is a pretty new one for me. That's a genuinely interesting one.

On 5/14/2019 at 5:22 PM, Danger said:

I like everything you're doing, though not a fan of how you're doing it, but to each their own.

On 5/14/2019 at 5:22 PM, Danger said:

I don't know a whole heck of a lot of the people in this game, so me trying to go off of tendencies isn't going to work outside of a few individuals. 

On 5/14/2019 at 5:24 PM, Danger said:

Yeah at the tail end of the year of the old forum, Mafia was going extinct. It's nice to see new life was breathed into this niche.

And here are his posts surrounding the vote.  

Not really pushing.  I'm having issues finding any posts where he actually puched.  

On 5/14/2019 at 8:58 AM, Danger said:

Voting malf for now as he's been outwardly the most scummy. 

Woz took the scummiest role IMO as Mei can just prolong things for two nights and be a pain in the ***. racks has also done/said some things that don't sit well with me.

On 5/14/2019 at 6:33 PM, Danger said:

If it's ultimately coming down to Matts (D. Va - Vote Protector), vs Forge (Bastion - Double Voter). We need to decide which one of those is a bigger risk/reward if they're each kept alive. Between the two of those my honest answer is D Va is more risky to let live. Bastion can only do so much early game, but D. Va can be quite the obstacle that is more valuable to the mafia alive than the civs being alive.

malf for now, but if it's still tied in 25 minutes, I'll be switching to Matts.

On 5/14/2019 at 6:38 PM, Danger said:

Those of you voting for both Matts and Forge. 

Give me a brief summary as to your mindset behind the vote. I want this on paper before night happens so that we can reflect tomorrow.

@Dome @MD4L @rackcs @Tk3 @Malfatron
@SwAg @The Orca @ET80 @Counselor

On 5/14/2019 at 6:39 PM, Danger said:

This post reeks of trying to subtly look like it's contributing but remain in the background to me TBH.

On 5/14/2019 at 6:44 PM, Danger said:

It's not something I can really put into words, It's just something I've seen more times than not. It seems intentionally sliding under the radar, a very passive callout. It's a.... strong gut feeling from experience, nothing more.

On 5/14/2019 at 6:48 PM, Danger said:

Given it's night 1, we need to be looking more at what each of them has to offer to each side.

D Va honestly doesn't offer much to the Civs, and quite a bit to the mafia. 
Bastion is equally powerful to both sides.

In terms of sheer value with these two, the vote should be matts. I'd prefer we just lynch malf because his scumtell has been really strong this game.

However unless we get that train moving right now, I will be changing my vote to Matts.

On 5/14/2019 at 6:51 PM, SwAg said:

What's Malf at? 1?

On 5/14/2019 at 6:52 PM, Forge said:

Yes. If you switch and I switch, he's at 4. But that still leaves him trailing behind me, overall, so wouldn't work without someone else. 

On 5/14/2019 at 6:52 PM, Danger said:

That'd be me, last I checked yes, 1.

@Ragnarok  Here are his votes early in the day and then later.  Both with the "for now" clarification.  He was around and posting when the malf train got going.  Certainly he would have had time to move off if he wanted to do so....how that might have looked is unknown as those events are only speculative at this point in time.

1 minute ago, Ragnarok said:

And here are his posts surrounding the vote.  

Not really pushing.  I'm having issues finding any posts where he actually puched.  

Pushed is probably the wrong word for me to use.  He was around and did not move off that vote

9 minutes ago, Ragnarok said:

Distance vote?

Did he ever give a reason?

Because I read malf like an open book. He was playing his scum game. I don't know most people's tendencies but it never takes me more than 2 days to peg malf as scum.

1 minute ago, Danger said:

Did you miss by 72 point font text vote when I was still the only on him xD

I tried to grab your initial vote and then went to like 10 pages before the deadline to see if you were on and posting.  you were, so I feel if you were mafia, you would have had a chance to switch off.  Now the votes onto malf did come in the last 5-10 minutes, so switching off might have been a very bad look for you.

10 minutes ago, squire12 said:

@Ragnarok  Here are his votes early in the day and then later.  Both with the "for now" clarification.  He was around and posting when the malf train got going.  Certainly he would have had time to move off if he wanted to do so....how that might have looked is unknown as those events are only speculative at this point in time.

Ok, so he did at least say malf was the most scummy.  But yes, he was also leaving himself an out.  Could be in case he needed to save a scummate.  But the vote was close iirc.  

Who to read through next...