Overwatch Mafia 2.0 - Game Over - The Six Stack Wins!!!

Whicker

1 hour ago, squire12 said:

3 civs and 2 unknown roles well in front of the rest.  Malf with only 1.  15 minutes before the deadline

Forge goes to Matts, potentially in self preservation

The discussion on Malf gets started

Reluctant to vote malf, if Woz is scum, does he really need to?  Maybe he thinks it will not catch enough votes.

3 players with 4 total votes shift in the last few seconds....all flipped civ

Danger was pretty strong in his push and vote of Malf from the beginning.  Woz seemed reluctant to vote malf, but did in the end.  

Just some things to consider going forward.  

58 minutes ago, squire12 said:

Would Orca telegraph his role block of Dome?   Seems like it would have been a good move to make, but telegraphing it might have opened the door for other scum to alter that move.

@Tk3  Did you say N1 that your move was roleblocked by Orca via a PM message from Whicker?

Why are you trying to change your playstyle after I called you out?

The read i have still hasnt changed, in fact it was strengthened by these 2 posts. 

It doesnt appear like you will be in danger tonight but you will be, you will be. 

2 minutes ago, Pickle Rick said:

Why are you trying to change your playstyle after I called you out?

The read i have still hasnt changed, in fact it was strengthened by these 2 posts. 

It doesnt appear like you will be in danger tonight but you will be, you will be. 

Maybe because I am sitting at home and not at work, or at a track meet, or at a work function.  

I am fairly confident you will continue to push a bad read on me.  It is your scum play.

Just now, Pickle Rick said:

@James the question is....

Why were you jailing tk3 over the other roles?

Did you have a town read ok tk3?

Did you find tk3's role valuable as town?

Any other insights you'd like to give about why you roleblocked tk3 instead of rack?

Mostly town read on tk3. rackcs thoughts made me realize it wasn't as much of a lock as I originally thought.

tk3's role was mostly valuable in rotating the hit from rackcs to someone else. rackcs role was more generically valuable. I didn't think mafia would risk sending another hit on rackcs with the potential being there for the hit to be redirected to one of them (or at least a lower priority civ). So I used my move to protect who I thought would be the logical second target.

Just now, squire12 said:

Maybe because I am sitting at home and not at work, or at a track meet, or at a work function.  

I am fairly confident you will continue to push a bad read on me.  It is your scum play.

Then vote me if you are so sure it's my scum play.  I have done it twice but both times were shaky and you reacted much different then this time.  

Both of those other times you just shrugged it off (one time I got you lynched).

This time you changed your playstyle, attacked me, attacked my lack of voting dome but yet your giveaway that was there before my push is still there now.  Nothing changed with those 2 posts.  It was a fake attempt to appear like you are town and you still failed to look town (based on my read). 

2 minutes ago, James said:

Mostly town read on tk3. rackcs thoughts made me realize it wasn't as much of a lock as I originally thought.

tk3's role was mostly valuable in rotating the hit from rackcs to someone else. rackcs role was more generically valuable. I didn't think mafia would risk sending another hit on rackcs with the potential being there for the hit to be redirected to one of them (or at least a lower priority civ). So I used my move to protect who I thought would be the logical second target.

But his move also moves a hit from player x to rack potentially killing him. Saving a chaos role that has very little use to town is a bit mind boggling to me 

2 minutes ago, Pickle Rick said:

Then vote me if you are so sure it's my scum play.  I have done it twice but both times were shaky and you reacted much different then this time.  

Both of those other times you just shrugged it off (one time I got you lynched).

This time you changed your playstyle, attacked me, attacked my lack of voting dome but yet your giveaway that was there before my push is still there now.  Nothing changed with those 2 posts.  It was a fake attempt to appear like you are town and you still failed to look town (based on my read). 

Just because it is your scum play does not mean I need to vote you today.  You can keep up the facade of this being my scum game and you have a read on me....it will be proven wrong.  

1 minute ago, Pickle Rick said:

But his move also moves a hit from player x to rack potentially killing him. Saving a chaos role that has very little use to town is a bit mind boggling to me 

Ultimately it comes down to me trying to predict the hit and failing. If it worked we keep both alive and possibly find out who tried to hit tk3 (ideally rackcs would've watched him).