Overwatch Mafia 2.0 - Game Over - The Six Stack Wins!!!

Whicker

1 minute ago, Pickle Rick said:

On the contrary.  I argued that your gameplay changed after I pushed you on d4.  What you did agree that point was go back and look deep into the posts and interactions of danger.  Up until I pushed you, you had done of that type of scum hunting and thread play, thus your playstyle changed 

What?  You make no sense.

Just now, Ragnarok said:

What?  You make no sense.

Who does that not make sense.  

You went from filler posts/following me/voting dome/defending your horrible tracks/not voting 

To going back and breaking down a players posts and interactions with other players.  

So what are you not following....the first part is nothing like the second, thus your playstyle changed 

Just now, Pickle Rick said:

Who does that not make sense.  

You went from filler posts/following me/voting dome/defending your horrible tracks/not voting 

To going back and breaking down a players posts and interactions with other players.  

So what are you not following....the first part is nothing like the second, thus your playstyle changed 

I had a normal opening day, my vote for md4l had absolutely nothing to do with you, voted dome, explained my viable tracks in a way that everyone else has agreed made sense, and then I missed a vote.  In every game I go back and read through players posts.  That's normal for me.  

Everything you explained is my normal playstyle.  Which has nothing to do with you.  I promise...your rantings will never, ever have any bearing on my gameplay.

Day 5

1. ET - McCree (Split Triple Voter) – Gopher* (157), Fin** (157), Woz*** (157), Matts*** (157), Rag** (168), Touch*** (168)

2. Gopher - Lucio (1-shot Multiple Loverizer) Squire (160)

5. Tk3 – Pharah (Bus Driver)Gopher (167), Squire (169)

7. Flacco – Zarya (Non-Consecutive Doctor) – Gopher (161)

10. Woz – Mei (2-shot Lynchproof)

12. Fin – Junkrat (Vengeful Vigilante)ET (157), Flacco (164), Fin (164)

14. Danger – Reinhardt (1-shot Multiple Roleblocker) – Squire (158), Gopher (160)

16. Rick – Mercy (1-shot Governor) – Squire (156)

17. Rag – Hanzo (Tracker) – Gopher (168)

18. Mwil – Zenyatta (Loverizer/Haterizer) – Squire (157), Gopher (159), Fin (161), Squire (166), Gopher (167)

20. Bcb – Moira (Strong Loverizer) – Mwil (158)

21. Matts – Reaper (2-shot Commuter)

22. Touch – Orisa (1-shot Vote Motivator) – Squire (156)

24. Squire – Soldier 76 (Vanilla Townie) – Gopher (167)

Vote Count (8 to lynch)
6 Gopher – ET1, Danger, Flacco, Squire, Mwil, Rag
4 Squire – Pickle, Touch, Gopher, Tk3
1 Fin – Fin
1 Rag - ET2
1 Touch – ET3
1 Mwil – Bcb
1 Bcb –
Zenyatta

@gopherwrestler will be the lynch. You have until 9:30 est for moves

[Writeups have no deeper meaning. Associations between characters/players in writeups are determined solely by the lynch wagon. I'm just trying to include some story]

Hey Lucio, you wanna actually heal?!” someone shouted into Gopher's comms. He hadn't really done much this game. He was perfectly happy just skating around on the edges of the map, occasionally popping in to heal his friends.

I'm trying to stay alive and build my ult!” Gopher shouted as he continued to skate around.

It's High Noon...” he heard ET shout from a distance. He wasn't too concerned. He was really far away, and surely ET had other targets in mind.

A bullet struck him and he gasped heavily. He was wounded! He frantically bounced around and skated to safety. He collected a large health pack and waited for a moment for the battle to die down.

He went back outside only to be struck by Danger charging past him. He was flung into the air and soon he felt the heat of Flacco's highly charged particle beam. He booped Flacco away, amped up his speed boost, and darted away. He made his way to the nearest health pack, only to soon feel the familiar malaise of Mwil's discord orb. He stopped, suddenly, when he noticed Squire and Ragnarok standing in front of him: gun raised and arrow drawn. He knew what was next.

@gopherwrestler was killed through proper focus fire! He joined this game in Solo Queue

Tk3 felt pretty good about his play. He was constantly harassing the enemy with accurate rockets, and his unpredictable movements made him feel like he could survive any fight. He once again flanked around, hoping to pick off another one of the Six Stack Scum, but this time he got a little over eager. He soon found himself surrounded with none of his cooldowns and no jet pack fuel. He jumped around wildly and furiously shot his rockets into the crowd. Unfortunately, he was all alone and there was no one to clean up his work.

@Tk3 was caught of position and killed! He joined this game in Solo Queue

Archived