Overwatch Mafia 2.0 - Game Over - The Six Stack Wins!!!

Whicker

Just now, Whicker said:

Mafia does have a factional kill and factional chat, as usual. All other mechanics are from the posted roles.

Just now, The Orca said:

@SwAg

The last time Whicker ran a setup like this, I dont think mafia had a faction kill. Or at least I didn't think so, that's why I picked the 2 shot vig, to keep it out of mafia's hands. It wasn't quite as role madness as this game though from what I do remember. Based on the above though, I would think mafia does not have a faction kill along with their abilities they draft

Nevermind

5 minutes ago, Matts4313 said:

:searches that thread for Hammer:

Try again, f***tard

Searches the thread for hammer, gets multiple results.  Still struggling with basic computer functions, huh?

9 minutes ago, SwAg said:

The inflection of that is significant eclipses typically indicate skepticism or thought.  Rick’s read as skepticism, and he said roles instead of alignments.  We select roles, rack advocated the draft order has slotted alignments.

Malf, you’re skimping on the deets.

well, i knew what PIckle meant and i didnt care for getting into a semantics war like you do :)

i am a big picture guy. I will let you fill in the deets.

Just now, SwAg said:
6 minutes ago, Matts4313 said:

:searches that thread for Hammer:

Try again, f***tard

Searches the thread for hammer, gets multiple results.  Still struggling with basic computer functions, huh?

Just now, SwAg said:

None of them for "hybrid hammer". 

Sorry, I should have been more specific. I know you struggle if things arent spelled out simply. 

1 minute ago, Malfatron said:

well, i knew what PIckle meant and i didnt care for getting into a semantics war like you do :)

i am a big picture guy. I will let you fill in the deets.

This simply isn't true.

It's not a semantics war.  It's the essence of the characterization.

Try to be more useful than Fin.  Laying that bar on the ground for you to step over, and I'm still waiting.

Just now, Matts4313 said:

None of them for "hybrid hammer". 

Sorry, I should have been more specific. I know you struggle if things arent spelled out simply. 

Well, there are type types of people.  Those who can extrapolate from incomplete information and

1 minute ago, SwAg said:

>Reads game mechanic

>reads multiple people refer to it as "hammer"

>matts --> i cant possibly draw a rational conclusion here.

:First time used in that context was page 176:

:apparently I died N2 that Game:

: debated an arse who cant put the two together.:

3 minutes ago, Matts4313 said:

:First time used in that context was page 176:

:apparently I died N2 that Game:

: debated an arse who cant put the two together.:

Did you or did you not send me a message upon my death telling me that you followed along and it took me far too long to die?  Keep in mind, I have that message.

5 minutes ago, SwAg said:

Did you or did you not send me a message upon my death telling me that you followed along and it took me far too long to die?  Keep in mind, I have that message.

Skimmed along, sure. Whats your point? 

Did you think I was throughly paying attention to a 200+ page game after I was dead? 

You are reaching once again. Nothing new though. There is a pattern. 

You say something stupid. I tell you its stupid and explain why. You *REACHHHHHHHH* for any shred of evidence that could justify your dumbarse position, and then think you are right. 

Wash and repeat. 

Archived