Overwatch Mafia 2.0 - Game Over - The Six Stack Wins!!!

Whicker

5 minutes ago, bcb1213 said:

Rags 

Seeing how we're not gonna get rid of me.  He's simply not this bad so he has to be scum 

There does come a point where you would think just blind luck would play into finding something?

2 minutes ago, Ragnarok said:

Nope.  My brother, mother, father, and step mother are in town for my graduation, and my father and mother can't be in the same room together, so I've had other **** to deal with.

Sorry to hear that. Especially when its your graduation they should be celebrating.

Just now, Woz said:

Sorry to hear that. Especially when its your graduation they should be celebrating.

Ah it's fine.  They've been divorced ten years and they both know to follow my orders.  It just means I have to do double the events.  It stresses the **** out of my girlfriend though.  

@Ragnarok  Was there a night you tracked someone and you elected not to state who it was and where they went as you felt it would reveal them as town and you did not want mafia to have that information of who a "semi cleared" town might be?  Possible you could share that info now to help clear some things up --- or possible partially clear someone?

2 minutes ago, squire12 said:

@Ragnarok  Was there a night you tracked someone and you elected not to state who it was and where they went as you felt it would reveal them as town and you did not want mafia to have that information of who a "semi cleared" town might be?  Possible you could share that info now to help clear some things up --- or possible partially clear someone?

Every night has been accounted for in his claim and all of them were "the player I tracked did nothing" 

Just now, AFlaccoSeagulls said:

Wait, how did tk3 know I protected him but Rags didn't? Was tk3 just assuming it was me cuz of the writeup? I was under the impression you receive a DM, but I guess it does make sense that you wouldn't? Idk...

Rags has a track, not a protection

2 minutes ago, AFlaccoSeagulls said:

Wait, how did tk3 know I protected him but Rags didn't? Was tk3 just assuming it was me cuz of the writeup? I was under the impression you receive a DM, but I guess it does make sense that you wouldn't? Idk...

Tk3 said it was something along the lines of a pink bubble that protected him

1 minute ago, AFlaccoSeagulls said:

I guess my question though is that when I protected tk3, I was under the impression he received a notification about it. Maybe I was wrong and he just assumed I did from the writeup from Whicker.

Just now, Pickle Rick said:

Tk3 said it was something along the lines of a pink bubble that protected him

On 5/16/2019 at 11:47 PM, Whicker said:

[Writeups have no deeper meaning. Associations between characters/players in writeups are determined solely by the lynch wagon. I'm just trying to include some story]

James was ready to set his team up for the win as he noticed unprotected supports in the enemy backline. He leapt high into the air and prepared to land right on top of them. All of a sudden, however, he was pulled backwards. “Halt!” he heard Touch shout as he used his gravity orb to keep James from the supports.

James fell down in the middle of his point and began to be bounced around by Tk3's rockets falling all around him. He dodged and dodged until he heard a familiar voice line. “It's High Noon...” he heard as ET80 was charging up his deadeye.

James dropped his bubble and leapt away, only to be immediately slowed by the Ice Gun of Woz. James began spamming his Tesla Cannon, hoping to finish off Woz before he could be frozen. Unfortunately, Pickle Rick soon began to pocket Woz, and all hope for James was lost.

Lucky for him, Matts has respawned, and he had no problem making it quick with his shotguns.

@James has been killed through proper focus fire! He joined this game as a member of the Six Stack

On 5/17/2019 at 6:16 AM, Tk3 said:

Are pink bubbles consistent with Zaria?

Either way, that is the only protective role. Flacco saved me last night.

He is civ (unless mafia went super WIFOM and hit/protected the same player)

Nothing in the write up about the pink bubbles.

1 minute ago, AFlaccoSeagulls said:

I guess my question though is that when I protected tk3, I was under the impression he received a notification about it. Maybe I was wrong and he just assumed I did from the writeup from Whicker.

Tk3 mentioned his PM from Whicker said something about pink bubbles.  Then asked if that would be your character I think

Archived