Overwatch Mafia 2.0 - Game Over - The Six Stack Wins!!!

Whicker

4 minutes ago, squire12 said:

Please explain how you see this as some sort of slip.

You made sure to state you are town and then said you were asking touch if he thought I'd make this move as a civ.  

Thay in itself signals you were asking touch bc you know he is town and what his justification for something

On a side note.....

For the 1000th time this game you ask someone else to justify something you are doing 🤯

Just now, Woz said:

Why would it be narcissistic? He looked at the evidence that had been levied against bcb, found it wanting, and exercised his power.

You may not agree with his decision but it wasn't narcissistic.

He admitted that he did it because people wouldn’t listen and he wouldn’t be ignored even saying “That will teach you!” 

Thats exactly what it is. BCB was even on his scum list.

14 minutes ago, MWil23 said:

Almost a certainty. Or the most narcissistic town play ever.

Town saving town clearly an awful play.  If you're town I expect an "I played one of the worst town game of all time" once the game is over 

2 minutes ago, bcb1213 said:

Town saving town clearly an awful play. 

So you say.

2 minutes ago, bcb1213 said:

If you're town I expect an "I played one of the worst town game of all time" once the game is over 

I’ve already admitted as much. And when Woz flips scum I want an apology.

1 minute ago, Pickle Rick said:

You made sure to state you are town and then said you were asking touch if he thought I'd make this move as a civ.  

Thay in itself signals you were asking touch bc you know he is town and what his justification for something

On a side note.....

For the 1000th time this game you ask someone else to justify something you are doing 🤯

The only player alignment I know is mine.  So you ***** about a quick lynch on someone, then when players try to discuss actions, you pin that as scum.

Classic scum game you are playing.

2 minutes ago, MWil23 said:

He admitted that he did it because people wouldn’t listen and he wouldn’t be ignored even saying “That will teach you!” 

Thats exactly what it is. BCB was even on his scum list.

I said being **** on all game put me in a bad mood and probably pushed me to use it as opposed to hold it all game as I was planning to do from the beginning.  The reason i used it on bcb was not bc of that however 

Just now, MWil23 said:

So you say.

I’ve already admitted as much. And when Woz flips scum I want an apology.

1.  You think I'm scum 

2.  You're not even voting woz 

3.  If you think me and Woz are both scum why would I apologize? 

1 minute ago, bcb1213 said:

@Pickle Rick it's game of thrones finale and money in the bank night so I won't be around much this evening.  Where you want to go.   Squire is a smaller read for me but I'll follow your lead at this point 

Will pickle rick call this a classic mafia move to ghost around nightfall?

Let's see the double standard come out.

Maybe if you tag pickle, you can get a pass from him.

3 minutes ago, Pickle Rick said:

I said being **** on all game put me in a bad mood and probably pushed me to use it as opposed to hold it all game as I was planning to do from the beginning.  The reason i used it on bcb was not bc of that however 

How exactly have you been **** on this game?

Can someone explain to me the fascination with quick lynching people? Even when we got Dome, it didn't help town advance. There's a reason I tried to slow everyone down last night. However, the last three or four nights everyone locks onto someone and then it's a boat race to get the hammer.

The only scenario I could see it helping us is maybe with Fin and catch him off guard and skip his vig kill altogether. However, if we were to do that, it would probably be better use Danger's roleblock and include Fin in one of the four locks.

Just now, squire12 said:
5 minutes ago, Pickle Rick said:

How exactly have you been **** on this game?

... yeah, I would like to hear an answer to this one. :D

1 minute ago, bcb1213 said:

@Pickle Rick it's game of thrones finale and money in the bank night so I won't be around much this evening.  Where you want to go.   Squire is a smaller read for me but I'll follow your lead at this point 

I'd like touch to weigh in after reexamining everything as he said...

For me squire, mwil or tags are by far my strongest reads.  With squire pushing all in on me today it seems like a last ditch effort to remove the strongest voice against him and not bc he thinks I'm mafia.  Mwil has been scummy as hell the last 2 days or so and ik feeling better and better about him.  Rags is less strong imi and he certainly us the best player of those 3.  He also hasnt played, half assed his moves to fail on all 6 night in an open setup 🤯

Archived