Overwatch Mafia 2.0 - Game Over - The Six Stack Wins!!!

Whicker

I have a feeling this one might be a quick hammer. I'm good with the squire call, but I want to slow down this roll so we can get all of our ducks in a row for the next night.

1 hour ago, squire12 said:

Is there a lynch that gives us more information than other?

Certainly if someone flips mafia we gain the most.  

59 minutes ago, squire12 said:

Thoughts on Touch?   Is that an option

58 minutes ago, squire12 said:

@Woz, @bcb1213, @Pickle Rick

Thoughts on touch being scum?

53 minutes ago, squire12 said:

OT rules

48 minutes ago, squire12 said:

Touch asks if I will be around, wants me to chop chop, requests a Matts vote and then is MIA

I mean come on now.....that last post is just a thing of beauty 

1 minute ago, Woz said:

I have a feeling this one might be a quick hammer. I'm good with the squire call, but I want to slow down this roll so we can get all of our ducks in a row for the next night.

I've agreed all game the quick hammer should only be used for guilty results (dome was all but a guilty) and this is no different.  We need to discuss things 

1 minute ago, Pickle Rick said:

I've agreed all game the quick hammer should only be used for guilty results (dome was all but a guilty) and this is no different.  We need to discuss things 

If that’s not a guilty result, I don’t know what is but I am ok with moving slow to discuss things a bit further

Just now, theuntouchable said:

If that’s not a guilty result, I don’t know what is but I am ok with moving slow to discuss things a bit further

I already broke my table and ordered a new one so it's a deadset vote for squire for me.  I just hate to quick lynch him without any discussion, bc there will still be 1 left.  

Nice call touch.  Props on that one.    I am fine taking the lynch for today.  Best to get rid of me so you can focus on finding the last 2.  I am town, so you need to look at the combinations of the players that are still left after I am gone.  

Archived