Overwatch Mafia 2.0 - Game Over - The Six Stack Wins!!!

Whicker

2 minutes ago, AFlaccoSeagulls said:

Fair enough. 

Also, when it comes to last night, is it fair to say that one of these three things happened:

1. Hit was carried out > I blocked it > This would imply whoever carried out the hit was not on Danger's list.

2. Hit was carried out > Danger role blocked it > This would imply that whoever carried out the hit is on Danger's list

3. No hit happened > I'm not really sure how to explain this one?? Would this be Danger is mafia?

Am I missing anything there?

If it was number 3, I think it would imply danger is mafia. 

Part of me wants to know who you used your move on but part of me doesn’t want to know. So keep it to yourself for now. 

Just now, theuntouchable said:

Part of me wants to know who you used your move on but part of me doesn’t want to know. So keep it to yourself for now. 

I wonder at this point if it would be more useful to know (and yes, potentially put that person at risk) so at least to maybe confirm the bubble PM thing?

EDITED for clarity

2 minutes ago, theuntouchable said:

There’s only one way that it would be useful but to confirm or deny would essentially boil it down to who it was as well. 

The only reason I'm somewhat considering it is because of how comfortable I am right now with the current ratio. That being said, I don't think it's smart UNLESS we plan on basically daring mafia to hit that person and using them as bait or something like that.

39 minutes ago, AFlaccoSeagulls said:

Fair enough. 

Also, when it comes to last night, is it fair to say that one of these three things happened:

1. Hit was carried out > I protected the target > This would imply whoever carried out the hit was not on Danger's list.

2. Hit was carried out > Danger role blocked it > This would imply that whoever carried out the hit is on Danger's list

3. No hit happened > I'm not really sure how to explain this one?? Would this be Danger is mafia?

Am I missing anything there?

EDIT: Confused "blocked it" with "protected the target"

I'm gonna address this in a bit. 

36 minutes ago, theuntouchable said:

If it was number 3, I think it would imply danger is mafia. 

3 would definitely imply danger is mafia 

34 minutes ago, Woz said:

I wonder at this point if it would be more useful to know (and yes, potentially put that person at risk) so at least to maybe confirm the bubble PM thing?

EDITED for clarity

Gonna address this as well and at this point its 50/50 on the value and I'm leaning more one way then the other 

33 minutes ago, squire12 said:

@AFlaccoSeagulls  do not reveal who you protected.  

Gonna address this too

4 minutes ago, theuntouchable said:

The other aspect to that, wouldn’t they already know who you protected? 

Yeah I'm gonna address all of these 

34 minutes ago, theuntouchable said:

The other aspect to that, wouldn’t they already know who you protected? 

Maybe, maybe not. It's an open question (at least in my mind) as to whether the protection is revealed if the person protected wasn't targeted.

8 minutes ago, Woz said:

Maybe, maybe not. It's an open question (at least in my mind) as to whether the protection is revealed if the person protected wasn't targeted.

If he protected against the hit, they would already know but we have no way of knowing whether that was the case or if it was blocked due to dangers role (or not used at all if danger & mwil are the last two) 

Archived