Overwatch Mafia 2.0 - Game Over - The Six Stack Wins!!!

Whicker

I suppose there is option 8: he used his power on three targets (including MWil) and used his factional kill on the fourth. Risks himself for tracking since it would lead back to him.

When Flacco saved, he assigned his 'protection' to someone else.

2 minutes ago, Woz said:

I suppose there is option 8: he used his power on three targets (including MWil) and used his factional kill on the fourth. Risks himself for tracking since it would lead back to him.

When Flacco saved, he assigned his 'protection' to someone else.

In retrospect, this is just a variant of 7.

So either he is town and saved us, is town and didn't but Flacco did (and the saved doesn't want to come forward even though they'll likely die tonight), is mafia and didn't use the hit to create an alibi, or did some screwy things and got stuffed by Flacco (again no confirmation).

To be fair to MWil, he could be innocent as he was the only person to reliably use his night powers that wouldn't look too questionable if blocked. Targeting Flacco or Rags would require major cohones or risk getting lynched for doing something very anti-town.

So Danger could be guilty without MWil being guilty.

7 minutes ago, theuntouchable said:

One post you seem entirely incompetent, the next you don’t 

I told you guys at the beginning that I don’t have enough experience to h g with you veterans, so I say and do some outrageous stuff to get reads/get people worked up and then proceed from there. It’s worked more often than not for me so far in terms of the long-game. Experience is the best teacher.

Just now, MWil23 said:

I told you guys at the beginning that I don’t have enough experience to h g with you veterans, so I say and do some outrageous stuff to get reads/get people worked up and then proceed from there. It’s worked more often than not for me so far in terms of the long-game. Experience is the best teacher.

I get that, it just seems off to me. Leads me to believe that some of it is forced. 

Woz, in all of those scenarios, what are the odds that Danger is mafia vs. Danger being civ? The more I read through the scenarios, the more likely it seems he's civ and saved the hit seeing as nobody is confirming my Zarya protection.

And for those reasons, squire.

8 minutes ago, AFlaccoSeagulls said:

Oh...well damn...do we want to lynch today or just let Finn die of inactivity?

Both have to happen at some point. If Finn dies of inactivity, he's town and worthless town at that.

IMO, Squire has to be it based upon his votes, and more importantly, the TIMING of his votes in swing vote situations. 

I still maintain that Woz and Pickle scare me...Woz due to the double wraith that he still has and Pickle could be playing a GREAT long game, outing multiple scum and trying to get it to a "lynch or lose" situation, and no one voting for him.

Touch has had next to no pressure either, and frankly, that's a huge concern for me.

That said, Squire is my guy today...Rags is second, but not as much of a scum since he admitted to watching BCB last night.

15 minutes ago, theuntouchable said:

@Woz I think I would be one of them but is there any other players alive that have never been voted by the known scum? 

I need to update my notes, but possibly. Let me get back to you in a bit.

Just now, MWil23 said:

Both have to happen at some point. If Finn dies of inactivity, he's town and worthless town at that.

IMO, Squire has to be it based upon his votes, and more importantly, the TIMING of his votes in swing vote situations. 

I still maintain that Woz and Pickle scare me...Woz due to the double wraith that he still has and Pickle could be playing a GREAT long game, outing multiple scum and trying to get it to a "lynch or lose" situation, and no one voting for him.

Touch has had next to no pressure either, and frankly, that's a huge concern for me.

That said, Squire is my guy today...Rags is second, but not as much of a scum since he admitted to watching BCB last night.

... this is an interesting read on the lay of the land.

3 minutes ago, MWil23 said:

I agree with most here except I have full confidence in Woz.

Archived