Overwatch Mafia 2.0 - Game Over - The Six Stack Wins!!!

Whicker

1 minute ago, Tk3 said:

@SwAg here I am!!

So, we could overcommit to neutralizing the threatening roles by combining something like Ana and Reinhardt, or if we get a third and openly coordinate with them, then we could do something even more broken, like Ana-Orisa-killer or any Ana-Reinhardt-Orisa and just basically roleblock the whole game for 3 days.

3 minutes ago, SwAg said:

So, we could overcommit to neutralizing the threatening roles by combining something like Ana and Reinhardt, or if we get a third and openly coordinate with them, then we could do something even more broken, like Ana-Orisa-killer or any Ana-Reinhardt-Orisa and just basically roleblock the whole game for 3 days.

do you think roleblocking is the way to go? I'm not sure that is as gamebreaking as you think it is, since it they are 1 time use.

my biggest fear is that mafia will get some combination of vote abusers (Moira, Lucio, Zenyatta) and then late in the game if the ratio gets to like 6-3 or something they can just openly do whatever they want.. so I'm tempted to snag one of those roles

Just now, Tk3 said:

do you think roleblocking is the way to go? I'm not sure that is as gamebreaking as you think it is, since it they are 1 time use.

my biggest fear is that mafia will get some combination of vote abusers (Moira, Lucio, Zenyatta) and then late in the game if the ratio gets to like 6-3 or something they can just openly do whatever they want.. so I'm tempted to snag one of those roles

The thought process is they would have to survive without any real role, which people clearly suck at.

I was leaning toward the killer in that coordination if we got a third.  @Dome?!  Just Reinhardt had the cleave effect and was alluring.

I do think we should nab up Zen one more healer though.

Archived