Overwatch Mafia 2.0 - Game Over - The Six Stack Wins!!!

Whicker

1 minute ago, The Orca said:

It was meant for the people who played last game. Pickle and Forge got it I assume by their likes to the post. ET was the one we lynched N1 so I dont think he would have read and followed the craziness that followed and the posts after the game, Tk3 hasnt responded so I dont know how he took it. I guess I can call it a mediocre failure

So are you trying to admit to just filling the thread with useless content?

1 minute ago, The Orca said:

It was meant for the people who played last game. Pickle and Forge got it I assume by their likes to the post. ET was the one we lynched N1 so I dont think he would have read and followed the craziness that followed and the posts after the game, Tk3 hasnt responded so I dont know how he took it. I guess I can call it a mediocre failure

I did get it!! I feel special being in the know

1 minute ago, Forge said:

I could never hope to compete with such brilliant reads. You're 100% right. Let's get it going!!

Foul tipped that one, but really now why are you starting to show emotion with smartass comeback remarks? Why not just blow off the comment? Are you trying to seem town?

2 minutes ago, The Orca said:

Who's pick?

I believe it is MD4L

Just now, gopherwrestler said:

Foul tipped that one, but really now why are you starting to show emotion with smartass comeback remarks? Why not just blow off the comment? Are you trying to seem town?

Yeah, he's trying way too hard to be appear nonchalant that it looks back around to seeming anxious

Just now, gopherwrestler said:

The only emotion I'm showing is insouciance lol

Plus, what fun is there in blowing it off? Far more fun this way

2 minutes ago, rackcs said:

Yeah, he's trying way too hard to be appear nonchalant that it looks back around to seeming anxious

Absolutely correct. As always, I'm more than happy to help with the voting

13 minutes ago, The Orca said:

I made a what was suppose to be a joke...then Swag said make the case for it (which I did lmao) and then you and him took it seriously

If I took it seriously I would have pursued it well beyond this.

Archived