Overwatch Mafia 2.0 - Game Over - The Six Stack Wins!!!

Whicker

Just now, gopherwrestler said:

So bringing up content from last game, bringing it in here as a joke that you knew others would not understand, acting active, without actually scum hunting, is not useless?

Who's acting active? Who's not scum hunting?

Explain in detail my reasoning for Matts?

While I wait another 3 days to get my role...forgive me for making a joke and going with Swags ask of me to show how it is a soft claim

Just now, The Orca said:

While I wait another 3 days to get my role...forgive me for making a joke and going with Swags ask of me to show how it is a soft claim

Joking... Scum strike one, sir. Your defensive posturing is strike two. 

Am I doing this right?

2 minutes ago, Forge said:

Do you know what insouciant means?

It's sure not how you're coming across

1 minute ago, The Orca said:

Did anyone tag him?

@MD4L

You know what, that's on me. I should've tagged him after I picked but I didn't think about it.

1 minute ago, The Orca said:

I didn’t really care to understand your reasoning for matts on D1. And I’m not going back to re-read stuff from before my draft pick. You could surely go ahead and re explain it and I’ll listen. Or won’t you do that since you only want to act being active by making jokes that aren’t funny 

Just now, gopherwrestler said:

I didn’t really care to understand your reasoning for matts on D1. And I’m not going back to re-read stuff from before my draft pick. You could surely go ahead and re explain it and I’ll listen. Or won’t you do that since you only want to act being active by making jokes that aren’t funny 

So you are ignoring stuff before you picked...but I cant make a joke...still a few hours before I sniff my pick

Just now, rackcs said:

I mean, other people who have played with you before are saying the same thing soooo

Yep, Gopher. We played one game where I was far worse than this in reaction... And oh yeah, he was 200% wrong.

There are better players to take your lead from with regards to me

5 minutes ago, gopherwrestler said:

@Malfatron in your opinion who should I have picked? What would have been the most wise pick?

He's just upset because he was banking on the Loverizer roles falling so they can put us in LyLo on like D4.

Just now, The Orca said:

So you are ignoring stuff before you picked...but I cant make a joke...still a few hours before I sniff my pick

Yeah because I really don’t want to go back and read more nonsense. Almost everyone will probably play different once they know their roll.......

so you still cant just tell me? See if I really care?

1 minute ago, gopherwrestler said:

@Malfatron in your opinion who should I have picked? What would have been the most wise pick?

someone with hits would have been much better.

or protections.

et80s choice is baffling too.

people might be picking who they like better over someone with good roles

also, there is one player that would basically lolclear someone.

waiting to see who will pick it.

Archived