The Official Florida State University Seminoles Thread

Phire

On 8/29/2017 at 2:36 PM, Hockey5djh said:

So....Alabama is 4 days away....thoughts? Concerns?

We're getting 7 points from Vegas but I love our chance for an upset. Hopefully Ball can anchor down that left side.

Pretty much the deciding factor for me is Bama's D-Line VS our O-line.

14 hours ago, ngo1125 said:

Pretty much the deciding factor for me is Bama's D-Line VS our O-line.

Think that's the case for everyone. If your oline is anything like last year, you don't stand a chance. If they can hold up vs Bama, you should win tonight and be the National Champion favorites. 

23 hours ago, Phire said:

NYT releasing clickbait the day before the big game. 

I wouldn't call it clickbait so much as there are a group of people, a surprising number of whom are in sports media,  that really hate football.  Especially big time football.  So they take every opportunity they can to fling poo.  That it came from the NYT is predictable.

5 hours ago, Castiron said:

I wouldn't call it clickbait so much as there are a group of people, a surprising number of whom are in sports media,  that really hate football.  Especially big time football.  So they take every opportunity they can to fling poo.  That it came from the NYT is predictable.

I say it's clickbait because the information in the story is like... four years old? So they've been sitting on it. The fact that they waited till the eve of the Bama game makes it clickbait because they know people will be looking for information on the game.

Special teams killed them last night.  Those 3 epic mistakes was the difference in a comfortable win and that game going down to the wire.  Very disappointing.

Hopefully Francois is okay, but I'm not holding my breath.  I feel awful for him.

Edited by seminoles1