2019 Offseason Trade Rumors & Free Agency Thread

resilient part 2

1 minute ago, dtait93 said:

Seems so. There’s nobody left lol

There's still players left that they can sign like JaMychal Green, Curry, Morris, Danny Green, etc. 

And they can take on Dragic's contract if Heat can't find a suitor. 

4 minutes ago, J-ALL-DAY said:

There's still players left that they can sign like JaMychal Green, Curry, Morris, Danny Green, etc. 

And they can take on Dragic's contract if Heat can't find a suitor. 

They better hope Kawhi comes to a decision soon.

I really like D'Angelo Russell on the Warriors.  HIs skill set in that offense is going to be nutty.  They've lost a lot on defense in general, but offensively they're still going to be really good.  I'm not sure if Klay will be able to come back towards the end of the season or in the playoffs, but if he does and he can play well then they're the second best team in the west.

As far as Kawhi Leonard goes, really difficult to say what he's going to do.  I can still see him going to the Clippers because they're somewhat similar to the Raptors.  Talented and scrappy team with a really good head coach and great organization.  I know a lot of reports were saying he wanted to go there with someone else, but so many of those reports are wrong. 

Another train of thought is, all this stuff is happening because Leonard is going to the Lakers.  That's why all these guys are signing or getting traded to different teams.  No sense in the Clippers waiting anymore, so they re-sign Beverley, Russell knew he wasn't going to the Lakers, etc.

2 minutes ago, 49er pride said:

CMON SAUCES 

That's what I was just saying.  All these moves are happening because the players know Kawhi is going to the Lakers.  I think Russell had serious interest in the Lakers, but once it became known that Kawhi is going then he needed to move on.  Same with the Clippers signing Bev, Butler deciding to not even give the Clippers a meeting, etc.  All of this stuff has happened this evening because Kawhi is going to the Lakers.

At least that's one theory, but that obviously could be wrong.

Archived