2019 Offseason Trade Rumors & Free Agency Thread

resilient part 2

2 minutes ago, CWood21 said:

If any contract is being reported at ~$2.5M or less, assume it's a veteran minimum contract which counts the same as an incomplete roster charge which is already accounted for with the ~$32M in cap space they currently have.

I think the IRC is the rookie min, not the vet min. 

But it still wouldn't affect their cap because they will just wait to sign the vet min guys after their other moves.

9 minutes ago, dtait93 said:

Can’t wait to give you **** if he doesn’t 

:)  That would trouble me if I was personally involved in any of this. But since I'm not....I'm sure not gonna be personally invested or bent out of shape by your ****  I'll respect your opinion and be interested to hear it so long as it makes sense and its not just BS.

1 minute ago, 11sanchez11 said:

I think the IRC is the rookie min, not the vet min. 

But it still wouldn't affect their cap because they will just wait to sign the vet min guys after their other moves.

But in terms of how it affects their salary cap, it's no different than a rookie minimum.  They're getting paid more since they're a veteran, but for cap calculations it's different.

1 minute ago, Dingo18287 said:

Apparently not only are the Hornets losing Walker, but in the sign and trade involving him and Rozier, the Hornets may have to send out additional asset(s) to Boston to make it work. I hate this team.

Why would Charlotte throw any assets at Boston?

2 minutes ago, Dingo18287 said:

Apparently not only are the Hornets losing Walker, but in the sign and trade involving him and Rozier, the Hornets may have to send out additional asset(s) to Boston to make it work. I hate this team.

how about just not making it work?

lol

7 minutes ago, Dingo18287 said:

hopefully it is an unprotected first.. Go Danny get it..

1 minute ago, Leader said:

:)  That would trouble me if I was personally involved in any of this. But since I'm not....I'm sure not gonna be personally invested or bent out of shape by your ****  I'll respect your opinion and be interested to hear it so long as it makes sense and its not just BS.

The only BS here is coming from you acting like you know where Kawhi is going. Don’t spew it if you can’t take it.

Just now, resilient part 2 said:

I am guessing because he is a RFA and Boston can just keep him and trade him elsewhere. 

Boston is trying to stay above the cap last I had heard, so in order to do that they'd need a S&T for Kemba Walker.

Just now, dtait93 said:

The only BS here is coming from you acting like you know where Kawhi is going. Don’t spew it if you can’t take it.

Being confident that Kawhi is going to the Lakers is spewing BS?

Archived