2019 Offseason Trade Rumors & Free Agency Thread

resilient part 2

3 minutes ago, kyle21121 said:

Mid April to mid October it’s more or less okay you’ll have some cool days in the spring and fall but the summer is great. It’s just during the season it’s cold but you are going from parking garage to parking garage essentially to games and practices and airports and busses, etc. 

Yeah, but I mean even during the season when he is there during the winter, not like he is just going to be locked into his house or practice facility. I'm sure he will still want to go out and do his thing. The summer without a doubt is awesome. But I'm guessing he comes home during the summer anyways so that may be a moot point.

13 minutes ago, SkippyX said:

Milwaukee won their 2 home games convincingly and then they lost the next 4 by 6+ including the home game at 2-2

That series was nothing like the Sixers series.

Game 3 came down to the wire, game 5 was decided in the last two minutes and game 6 was tight until the end as well.

The Bucks/Raptors series was very competitive. 

17 minutes ago, J-ALL-DAY said:

Kawhi doesn't do cold man, have to accept reality here! A Cali boy born and raised and then living in Toronto? Not happening. My friend lived in Toronto until he was 18, he came to California and lived here for 10 years before just going back last year....Let's just say he forgot just how bad the winters are and wants to come back lol. 

Different for guys like Lowry who grew up in Philly where it is plenty cold. 

giphy.gif

Chris Broussard: Lakers are still big frontrunners for Kawhi, but I’m told no decision has been made yet. "I'm told Kawhi has not made any decision yet. Maybe Jerry West and Doc Rivers wowed him last night, maybe they're mulling over a 1-year deal with the Raptors."

23 minutes ago, J-ALL-DAY said:

Game 3 came down to the wire, game 5 was decided in the last two minutes and game 6 was tight until the end as well.

The Bucks/Raptors series was very competitive. 

It was a Canadian sweep. Sorrey take games 1 & 2 in front of your home crowd and we’ll buy you a soda after the game and then sweep you. 

Just now, Leader said:

Chris Broussard: Lakers are still big frontrunners for Kawhi, but I’m told no decision has been made yet. "I'm told Kawhi has not made any decision yet. Maybe Jerry West and Doc Rivers wowed him last night, maybe they're mulling over a 1-year deal with the Raptors."

Stop posting stuff from Chris Broussard and parading it around like it’s any sort of factual statements. 

1 minute ago, Leader said:

If there is someone to listen to it is Cris Carter over Chris Broussard who just talks....to talks. Carter said from the beginning that Kawhi won't take his meetings until next week (said it on Saturday I think) and said he's going to take his time making a decision and wouldn't be surprised if he announces on July 4th. 

1 minute ago, kyle21121 said:

Stop posting stuff from Chris Broussard and parading it around like it’s any sort of factual statements. 

I'll enjoy the same right you do and post what I want. I suggest you stop misconstruing my doing so as: "parading them around like they're any sort of factual statements" Nothing could be further from the truth.

4 minutes ago, J-ALL-DAY said:

If there is someone to listen to it is Cris Carter over Chris Broussard who just talks....to talks. Carter said from the beginning that Kawhi won't take his meetings until next week (said it on Saturday I think) and said he's going to take his time making a decision and wouldn't be surprised if he announces on July 4th. 

I do.

I'm not as hyper-critical as some of you folks are about "who's right and who's wrong" about this stuff. Its ALL to be taken with a grain of salt at this stage.

3 minutes ago, Leader said:

I'll enjoy the same right you do and post what I want. I suggest you stop misconstruing my doing so as: "parading them around like they're any sort of factual statements" Nothing could be further from the truth.

He literally adds nothing. I’ve seen you post mainly his ramblings. He’s one of the last guys to actually have something big. I don’t think anything from him actually adds to this discussion but go ahead. 

1 minute ago, kyle21121 said:

He literally adds nothing. I’ve seen you post mainly his ramblings. He’s one of the last guys to actually have something big. I don’t think anything from him actually adds to this discussion but go ahead. 

Thank you for your blessing. It means a great deal to me.

Just now, dtait93 said:

Broussard in Undisputed yesterday - “94-95% chance Kawhi signs with the Lakers by 6pm PST.”

A solid 5-6% hedge. Again there was a ton of smoke around that time yesterday several people were actually reporting Kawhi to LA was done or essentially done and if you believed all that then yea you could have reasonably expected some sort of actual announcement. 

Archived