2019 Offseason Trade Rumors & Free Agency Thread

resilient part 2

2 minutes ago, Utley said:

I'd be stunned if those two teams were facing off. Heard some Boston/Steven Adams/Marcus Smart stuff. That's one of the few moves that could change that MIL/PHI inevitability.

BKN isn't gonna affect anyone tbh. Not even in 2020-2021.

I'm not even remotely worried about Brooklyn. Boston could be formidable with a few tweaks but I'm still banking on the Bucks. No reason not too. 

The League is going to be fun as hell because we have no idea who is going to play for the title for the first time in over a decade lol.

Just now, beekay414 said:

I'm not even remotely worried about Brooklyn. Boston could be formidable with a few tweaks but I'm still banking on the Bucks. No reason not too. 

The League is going to be fun as hell because we have no idea who is going to play for the title for the first time in over a decade lol.

If we can swing something, we've got a chance, but you're right. I think Boston would have to do something like I mentioned, and BKN would need it to be 2015. I'm excited for the season.

2 minutes ago, RandomCampBody said:

IF Kawhi waited this long just so the lakers couldn't sign any good free agents :D

was my theory but looks like he needed the PG trade to go thru before committing so he has another star on the Clippers

Just now, beekay414 said:

So we don't get confused...do you mean "high" as in higher number seed?

I hate this...but I mean high as in 1 being the highest and 8 being the lowest. I think they'll struggle to be a playoff team.

Just now, Utley said:

I hate this...but I mean high as in 1 being the highest and 8 being the lowest. I think they'll struggle to be a playoff team.

Okay, cool. We were on the same page. I think of it the same as you do.

I was just being nice. If Steph goes down at all, they are extremely screwed.

Archived