2019 Offseason Trade Rumors & Free Agency Thread

resilient part 2

1 minute ago, beekay414 said:

Okay, cool. We were on the same page. I think of it the same as you do.

I was just being nice. If Steph goes down at all, they are extremely screwed.

Or if Draymond does. Russell makes them worse. I can see LAC, LAL, HOU, POR, DEN, UTA, SAS, and NOLA all finishing ahead of them.

1 minute ago, Utley said:

Or if Draymond does. Russell makes them worse. I can see LAC, LAL, HOU, POR, DEN, UTA, SAS, and NOLA all finishing ahead of them.

I think the first 6 are all but guaranteed to finish ahead of them. I think the 7th seed is their ceiling. Maybe 6th if Portland regresses. 

Just now, beekay414 said:

I think the first 6 are all but guaranteed to finish ahead of them. I think the 7th seed is their ceiling. Maybe 6th if Portland regresses. 

Hard to see Portland regressing. I think Collins takes a big step for them, and getting Love is very much an option still. Don't forget teams like SAC and OKC who could jump them. I doubt OKC does, but Presti has a way of getting that team into the playoffs. FWIW, they have the ammo for Beal and Love.

Just now, J-ALL-DAY said:

Dubs get Klay by March, they definitely smacking a lot of the teams "ahead" of them in the playoffs. Just gotta get in the playoffs. 

How so? They have no depth and a big three that is finally slowing down after playing a ton of basketball over the last five years.

14 minutes ago, beekay414 said:

I am going to thoroughly enjoy a 7th seeded Warriors team tho.

Would be fine with that especially if it meant a team like the Nuggets or Jazz got the 2nd seed. Obviously really good teams, but Steph and the crew have a shot against them. Clippers may be too much with their perimeter defense and depth, but anyone else? Dubs at the worst have a punchers chance against them. 

1 minute ago, J-ALL-DAY said:

Would be fine with that especially if it meant a team like the Nuggets or Jazz got the 2nd seed. Obviously really good teams, but Steph and the crew have a shot against them. Clippers may be too much with their perimeter defense and depth, but anyone else? Dubs at the worst have a punchers chance against them. 

Yall done. It's a wrap. 

Just now, Utley said:

How so? They have no depth and a big three that is finally slowing down after playing a ton of basketball over the last five years.

How so? Because a team consisting Steph/Klay/Dray have NEVER been an easy out for anyone? A team consisting of those three beat the Rockets in game 6 and took game 5 when KD went out and the game tied in the 4th quarter. They didn't have much depth this year either. Even against the Raptors with the team banged up as hell, they were still a decent Steph look from going game 7. This teams trio are a bunch of gamers and have been competitive in every series they have played in. 

Archived