2019 Offseason Trade Rumors & Free Agency Thread

resilient part 2

Just now, J-ALL-DAY said:

How so? Because a team consisting Steph/Klay/Dray have NEVER been an easy out for anyone? A team consisting of those three beat the Rockets in game 6 and took game 5 when KD went out and the game tied in the 4th quarter. They didn't have much depth this year either. Even against the Raptors with the team banged up as hell, they were still a decent Steph look from going game 7. This teams trio are a bunch of gamers and have been competitive in every series they have played in. 

My dude, it was never just about those guys. Guys like Livingston, Iggy, Bogut, Barnes, Barbosa have played massive roles. Losing Iggy this year hurts. Having no legit backups really hurts. And again, DLO is bad and will make this team worse. I'd have said easy playoff team had they not added him.

Just now, Utley said:

My dude, it was never just about those guys. Guys like Livingston, Iggy, Bogut, Barnes, Barbosa have played massive roles. Losing Iggy this year hurts. Having no legit backups really hurts. And again, DLO is bad and will make this team worse. I'd have said easy playoff team had they not added him.

You're telling me those guys played massive roles as if I don't know? Lol, trust me, I fully recognize how big a role those guys played. However, please do tell what the bench gave them THIS postseason? Iggy is a supreme gamer and obviously a loss as he was huge in the Rockets series and had a moment or two in the finals. But they swept the Blazers in the WCFs because of their big three. Those guys are still the ones that will make every series competitive. I'm not even saying they will win it because I don't see them getting past the Clippers with their depth and perimeter defense as I already stated. But ya'll crazy if you don't think the Warriors are live against damn near anyone in the West....As long as Klay gets healthy. 

3 minutes ago, dante9876 said:

It's the truth. Klay ain't ap. He wont be right until next year at least. U think he going to come of injury in March and be ready for a playoff run in April may. Child please. 

Hence, I said if Klay gets healthy. It goes without saying if he doesn't return or is a shell of his former self next year the season will be a wash. But talking about it was never about the big three but the depth? Nah, save me with that ish after seeing the bench this year. Those three are still the ones that made everything go without KD this postseason....Along with Dre in the Rockets series. 

1 minute ago, J-ALL-DAY said:

You're telling me those guys played massive roles as if I don't know? Lol, trust me, I fully recognize how big a role those guys played. However, please do tell what the bench gave them THIS postseason? Iggy is a supreme gamer and obviously a loss as he was huge in the Rockets series and had a moment or two in the finals. But they swept the Blazers in the WCFs because of their big three. Those guys are still the ones that will make every series competitive. I'm not even saying they will win it because I don't see them getting past the Clippers with their depth and perimeter defense as I already stated. But ya'll crazy if you don't think the Warriors are live against damn near anyone in the West....As long as Klay gets healthy. 

The last sentence is a massive qualifier. That Blazers series was trash. Everyone knew they weren't ready yet and they still managed to lead in every game by a wide margin. I still expect Myers to flip DLO to get better by the deadline. Until then, this team ain't it.

Hence, I said if Klay gets healthy. It goes without saying if he doesn't return or is a shell of his former self next year the season will be a wash. But talking about it was never about the big three but the depth? Nah, save me with that ish after seeing the bench this year. Those three are still the ones that made everything go without KD this postseason....Along with Dre in the Rockets series. 

I didnt say it was never about the big three. I said it wasn't JUST the big three. 

Just now, Utley said:

The last sentence is a massive qualifier. That Blazers series was trash. Everyone knew they weren't ready yet and they still managed to lead in every game by a wide margin. I still expect Myers to flip DLO to get better by the deadline. Until then, this team ain't it.

I mean the whole premise of my statement was if Klay gets healthy. It should go without saying they have little to no shot unless he is close to his best when he returns. 

Blazers leading every game? That's what we're going with now? Lol, the Warriors had to play hard for five minutes of every game to take control. If they played the Nuggets without KD, they were going to beat them as well...Probably in five games. 

Flip DLO at the deadline? I mean if the team is really struggling? Possibly, but I don't see him getting moved until after the season...If he does get moved. 

I mean the whole premise of my statement was if Klay gets healthy. It should go without saying they have little to no shot unless he is close to his best when he returns. 

Blazers leading every game? That's what we're going with now? Lol, the Warriors had to play hard for five minutes of every game to take control. If they played the Nuggets without KD, they were going to beat them as well...Probably in five games. 

Flip DLO at the deadline? I mean if the team is really struggling? Possibly, but I don't see him getting moved until after the season...If he does get moved. 

They aren't keeping DLO if they can help it.

40 minutes ago, 11sanchez11 said:

McGee, AD, Bron, Green, Rondo

that wouldn't sense tho, so probably

It'll be Rondo back with them.  With KCP getting his deal, it's pretty clear that a number of their guys appeared to have standing agreements with the team that there would be higher-value, limited-year contracts available for them if they were just patient until there was clarity on the Kawhi situation or, at least, until the AD trade was finalized.

Lowry, Serge, Gasol, etc. Can probably be had for the right price the possibility of running it back and letting people walk at the end of the year if the offers aren’t great going for a pseudo run could have been in play had we not actually won the title this year. I honestly think if this team did stick they’d still probably be the 3-6th best team in the east this year. 

8 minutes ago, kyle21121 said:

Lowry, Serge, Gasol, etc. Can probably be had for the right price the possibility of running it back and letting people walk at the end of the year if the offers aren’t great going for a pseudo run could have been in play had we not actually won the title this year. I honestly think if this team did stick they’d still probably be the 3-6th best team in the east this year. 

JMO, but y'all need to keep 9 and 5!!! For a discount price of 26M, you can't beat that!! Bargain!! 

Seriously though, thinking back to what you said earlier today about the Clippers likely in the lead since they haven't leaked anything. Proved to be true, though it seems like it was always the Clippers as long as they got a second star. 

Archived