2019 NBA Finals - (1) Golden State Warriors vs (2) Toronto Raptors (TOR leads 3-2)

beekay414

3 minutes ago, seminoles1 said:

Still time.

How is that not clear path? Dumb.

LOL at you watching this series and still being in denial if he is needed or not. 

Just now, Mossburg said:

I don't remember if he missed games, but yea they were down 0-2.

That was a terrific performance. Shame he missed the first two games as the Thunder played the Spurs even after he returned. 

Just now, J-ALL-DAY said:

LOL at you watching this series and still being in denial if he is needed or not.

I mean he'd clearly help and make them easy favorites. Hard to say what happens if Klay and Looney don't miss game 3 as well, but Toronto tonight has definitely made me question it a little.

Just now, J-ALL-DAY said:

This is Spurs vs Heat 2014 all over again.

Hopefully this loss makes KD change his decision of leaving as he gets vindicated in a sense with the way the Raptors have manhandled the Warriors without him. 

His only option is to join Kawhi on the Raps next year

Just now, BillsGuy82 said:

Ibaka having a game and making the difference off the bench

Toronto bench is just superior to GS

No doubt about that. Livingston and Looney have been the only useful players off GSW's bench.

3 minutes ago, seminoles1 said:

I mean he'd clearly help and make them easy favorites. Hard to say what happens if Klay and Looney don't miss game 3 as well, but Toronto tonight has definitely made me question it a little.

Bro GTFO, the Raptors have controlled the entire series. The way they played defensively last game, they were losing regardless. 

Against great defensive teams that will make you play one on one, this team struggles. Look at how Steph is being defended. You can't do that if KD is playing and obviously they need his scoring. 

It's okay, you could change your garbage premise and now give him his due. 

Archived