2019 NBA Finals - (1) Golden State Warriors vs (2) Toronto Raptors (TOR leads 3-2)

beekay414

6 minutes ago, J-ALL-DAY said:

You just want to see the Raptors celebrate you bastard. 

Bro I've honestly been rooting for the Dubs. I can't help it, this Toronto team doesn't do much for me.

Seeing them celebrate would be incredible.....seeing the Dubs win a game with their back against the wall would be incredible....I also have no idea what to expect now with KD back

18 minutes ago, champ11 said:

Bro I've honestly been rooting for the Dubs. I can't help it, this Toronto team doesn't do much for me.

Seeing them celebrate would be incredible.....seeing the Dubs win a game with their back against the wall would be incredible....I also have no idea what to expect now with KD back

Honestly, I like this Raptors squad...and like Kawhi. They are super legit and worthy champions if they are able to close the deal.

It's crazy how accurate Jalen Rose predicted this series. He said Durant will return like in game 5 and at that point it will be too late and the Raptors defense will be too much. Hoping he is wrong, but shouldn't have gotten my hopes up for him returning in game 3 lol.

12 minutes ago, seminoles1 said:

Ah, the joys of rooting for a dynasty.

Sometimes you have to give one to receive two, ya know? I know it sucks, but can't win em all!!!

9 minutes ago, champ11 said:

I'm mainly rooting for whatever scenario sends KD East and keeps Kawhi in Toronto. I have no idea what scenario that is tho 

Then just get slapped by the Warriors or a LeBron/AD led Lakers team? 

13 minutes ago, J-ALL-DAY said:

Honestly, I like this Raptors squad...and like Kawhi. They are super legit and worthy champions if they are able to close the deal.

It's crazy how accurate Jalen Rose predicted this series. He said Durant will return like in game 5 and at that point it will be too late and the Raptors defense will be too much. Hoping he is wrong, but shouldn't have gotten my hopes up for him returning in game 3 lol.

Sometimes you have to give one to receive two, ya know? I know it sucks, but can't win em all!!!

Then just get slapped by the Warriors or a LeBron/AD led Lakers team? 

I like the Raptors team as well. They are v v v good and played phenomenal ball. I just was rooting for Steph to have this moment I guess (not that he really needed it). 

When are u going to pay me rent for that space that the Nuggets are occupying in your head??? 

27 minutes ago, champ11 said:

I'm mainly rooting for whatever scenario sends KD East and keeps Kawhi in Toronto. I have no idea what scenario that is tho 

Yeah, me too. But the Warriors losing regardless is still a happy moment.

4 minutes ago, champ11 said:

I like the Raptors team as well. They are v v v good and played phenomenal ball. I just was rooting for Steph to have this moment I guess (not that he really needed it). 

When are u going to pay me rent for that space that the Nuggets are occupying in your head??? 

LOL, you know I root for the Nuggets...Mainly Murray! But if KD goes East and Kawhi stays? SMH, LeBron once again picking on the weaker conference like always.

Trust me man, I wanted that finals MVP for Steph as well. Unfortunately it will be Kawhi getting his second finals MVP instead of Steph...And shoot, if the Dubs come back and win? They may F around and give the award to KD lol.

9 minutes ago, J-ALL-DAY said:

Trust me man, I wanted that finals MVP for Steph as well. Unfortunately it will be Kawhi getting his second finals MVP instead of Steph...And shoot, if the Dubs come back and win? They may F around and give the award to KD lol.

I have thought about that. If Durant does lead the Warriors back to win this series and he clearly outplays Curry, then they probably have to give it to him.

Just now, seminoles1 said:

I have thought about that. If Durant does lead the Warriors back to win this series and he clearly outplays Curry, then they probably have to give it to him.

If they come back and Durant balls out? Perfectly fine with him getting it as it will be a huge legacy moment for him. 

But daaaaamn Steph, put together three legendary performances back to back to back and go get that finals MVP!!

6 hours ago, Oregon Ducks said:

He does 😭

but you’re getting a SB ring this year Kyle, don’t need an NBA one.

Haha that’s definitely true but at this point blowing a 3-1 finals lead seems like the worst thing to happen in my sports watching life I don’t think I can bare it. 

Im on pins and needles tonight. Even with KD a go it looks like we got to take care of business at home. 

Also I will be in Toronto for a few days for work and for a potential game 7 that’d be pretty damn cool to be in the city for that if the win I don’t think I could handle myself though best do it tonight for my sanity. 

Archived