Sign in to follow this  
bucsfan333

Bucs sign DL Ndamukong Suh (1/yr $9.25M) - Will wear #93

2 minutes ago, bucsfan333 said:

Interesting that PR is not citing another source for the basis of this article.  Pretty much they believe it will be Suh. oh my.

He called the Arians hire and releasing McCoy back on February first. This dude is in the know.

Talk about full circle if this happens. Well I think he’d definitely have more of a Sapp like mean streak for everyone that compared Gerald to Sapp for 9 years.

Personally, id trade for Leonard Williams and pair him with Vea for a few years. Obviously that would be harder to pull off.

Love GMC but Suh is better. Suh was dominant v the Cowboys in that playoff game. Vea and Suh inside is some serious power.

11 hours ago, Lil' Shorty said:

Talk about full circle if this happens. Well I think he’d definitely have more of a Sapp like mean streak for everyone that compared Gerald to Sapp for 9 years.

Personally, id trade for Leonard Williams and pair him with Vea for a few years. Obviously that would be harder to pull off.

You'd only have William's for 1 year of control. He's a UFA after the season. Would be a hard resign too...

8 hours ago, indifference said:

Love GMC but Suh is better. Suh was dominant v the Cowboys in that playoff game. Vea and Suh inside is some serious power.

Problem with Suh is motivation. When he wants to turn it on, he's still a force.

However, he plays a lot of games at 70% effort and is an afterthought.

I don't mind bringing him in on a 1 year deal though. Seems to keep him more motivated than not.

19 minutes ago, kgarrett12486 said:

Problem with Suh is motivation. When he wants to turn it on, he's still a force.

However, he plays a lot of games at 70% effort and is an afterthought.

I don't mind bringing him in on a 1 year deal though. Seems to keep him more motivated than not.

Arians is a head coach that I think can get the most out of him.

Things started out with half the fan base bashing McCoy. Now half the fan base is bashing Suh. We really are the worst fans. 😂

I m just surprised that anyone outside of JPP and Vea would be considered irreplaceable on a wretched defense 2 years running.  

BA got really good production out of an older John Abraham.  I have little doubt this staff will get the most out of Suh.  

30 minutes ago, ravishingone said:

I m just surprised that anyone outside of JPP and Vea would be considered irreplaceable on a wretched defense 2 years running.  

BA got really good production out of an older John Abraham.  I have little doubt this staff will get the most out of Suh.  

As long as Suh is motivated, he's still a force. He's definitely an upgrade on McCoy...

No issue with a 1 year deal, or a deal with no gauranteed money beyond the year...

17 minutes ago, bucsfan333 said:

Oh yeah, better then 50/50 this gets done.  Interesting Suh hasn t been linked to any other teams at this point.  Now is it because Suh is cooked or it has been known for awhile the Bucs were going to be the highest bidder for his services.  Considering Suh is a true mercinary. not a surprise he wouldn t sign until right before mandatiry minicamp season.