Marvel Mafia - The game is over, the Sinister Six have conquered Earth!

rackcs

27 minutes ago, Matts4313 said:

**534** 9 MINUTES BEFORE

LOL caught in another lie. 

If the civs dont lynch you I have lost all faith in humanity. 

The more obvious the truth, the harder it is to convey it's validity. 

3 minutes ago, Whicker said:

When I'm posting quickly (aka not really thinking twice about my posts), I'll often make comments that get misinterpreted (such as my joke vote for Forge) at least in part because I didn't stop and think twice about how the posts actually reads. It's just how it sounds in my head. I can easily imagine a scenario where Malf is being truthful and made that post as bait towards you without thinking about how it came across or about how poor of bait it really was

The dumciv in me would absolutely get into a headspace about the "team" scenario and ask a question like that without even turning my brain on. 

1 minute ago, Whicker said:

It's possible, but I don't think it's 100% or even close really. At least from what you've told/shown me just now (I could have missed things and also need things pretty spelled out for me right now as I'm exhausted from traveling all day).

When I'm posting quickly (aka not really thinking twice about my posts), I'll often make comments that get misinterpreted (such as my joke vote for Forge) at least in part because I didn't stop and think twice about how the posts actually reads. It's just how it sounds in my head. I can easily imagine a scenario where Malf is being truthful and made that post as bait towards you without thinking about how it came across or about how poor of bait it really was

There was about a 30 minute period where about 5 of us were going hard core.

This was posted by me: The ratio is 12v6v6. The avengers win goal isnt  to beat the mafia nor the sinister 6. 

Almost instantaneously Malf posted: i'll bite. what is the avengers' goal then?

If you had been posting at that time, you would realize we were all just spit-balling ideas about the game set up at rapid pace. This is where it gets interesting:

I then said "You should just be able to check the Civ PM if you have it" (paraphrased)

Malf got super pissed and said: "OK Matts, use the PM game I guess"

Honestly you would have been lynched by now if I never said the words "PM". I should have just stuck to what you said. 

But, as I said, we were all posting at such a rate that was the first thing that came to mind. 

You slipped.

I made in error in how I responded to your slip. 

3 minutes ago, Matts4313 said:

I then said "You should just be able to check the Civ PM if you have it" (paraphrased)

Malf got super pissed and said: "OK Matts, use the PM game I guess"

1. "I then said "You should just be able to check the Civ PM if you have it" (paraphrased)"

yeah, you just simply said it,not screamed it

On 5/24/2019 at 5:53 PM, Matts4313 said:

IF YOU WHERE AVENGERS ALIGNED, IT WOULD BE IN YOUR PM

MALF

No, not backing out. 

2. "Malf got super pissed and said: "OK Matts, use the PM game I guess""

look how "pissed" i am

On 5/24/2019 at 6:01 PM, Malfatron said:

lol

On 5/24/2019 at 6:02 PM, Malfatron said:

matts, you are so silly.

but play the pm game and see how far it gets you