Marvel Mafia - The game is over, the Sinister Six have conquered Earth!

rackcs

1 minute ago, Dome said:

Personal vendetta? The man called me a shtty human and I just moved on. 

Can you expand on this switch?

You kept trying to bring in outside communication and wouldn’t let it go. Seemed personal to me. Maybe it’s not.

1 minute ago, MWil23 said:

One away is simply more significant than 2 since it would only take 1 more person to ice it. 

So?  Two quick succession votes is not uncommon.  Look at the rate of votes and amount of people who committed with little commentary.  One is basically no different than two.

1 minute ago, Counselor said:

You kept trying to bring in outside communication and wouldn’t let it go. Seemed personal to me. Maybe it’s not.

Yeah, me and matts don’t get along usually. 

But why would I let that go?

Just now, SwAg said:

So?  Two quick succession votes is not uncommon.  Look at the rate of votes and amount of people who committed with little commentary.  One is basically no different than two.

The final two would be more to our advantage though because that would imply some type of coconspiracy from the final two I’d imagine if he flipped town. I would be easier to explain away. Or we could just ask Rags since he went 0-8 last game as town...he’s due.

Just now, Dome said:

It’s wild to me that some people think using info I know about two players is somehow unethical or unfair. 

Thats how you ******* play 

Maybe be less of a terrible person, Dome.  

9 minutes ago, Counselor said:

KSJ

The fact Malf is all over the place and Domes apparent personal vendetta against Matt’s makes me uncomfortable with that vote right now. @ET80 Hulk let’s go after your original target. 

You seem to only be voting who others want to lynch and not who you want to lynch...why is that 🤔🤔🤔

Just now, Dome said:

It’s wild to me that some people think using info I know about two players is somehow unethical or unfair. 

Thats how you ******* play 

LOL

Dude...right now you should just hope and pray he flips scum if he’s the lynch or you have some explaining to do.

2 minutes ago, MWil23 said:

The final two would be more to our advantage though because that would imply some type of coconspiracy from the final two I’d imagine if he flipped town. I would be easier to explain away. Or we could just ask Rags since he went 0-8 last game as town...he’s due.

You’re willing to dangle a prospective power role for elimination based on that.  There are so many flaws in that, I would hit the character limit explaining them all.

Town is much more likely to be impatient than scum.  And we have nearly half the game hounding to lynch him.  If you think matt’s being lynched would result in any consequence then you’re being willfully ignorant.

1 minute ago, SwAg said:

Maybe be less of a terrible person, Dome.  

Like I said, I called slappymc on his inactivity when he claimed he was going to the funeral of a relative. People got pissed and basically forced me off of it, he was scum and IIRC they won.

Not happening again, even at risk of being a prick 

Archived