Marvel Mafia - The game is over, the Sinister Six have conquered Earth!

rackcs

Just now, Dome said:

Like I said, I called slappymc on his inactivity when he claimed he was going to the funeral of a relative. People got pissed and basically forced me off of it, he was scum and IIRC they won.

Not happening again, even at risk of being a prick 

Oh no, don’t get me wrong.  I do the same thing.  Even the depressed kid using his therapy sessions as a reason for his actions.

28 minutes ago, The Orca said:

What do you make of his theme so far?

@Malfatron any comment on BcBs voting pattern to this point in the game?

28 minutes ago, Counselor said:

Well if we are going to keep throwing our random people. Why is no one looking at Touch!

24 minutes ago, Counselor said:

Well then who are your top targets? 

I think the overlook of Mission and Touch is bizarre. If Matt’s is town Scum is able to sit back and watch as we Lynch another mistake. But no one is bringing these individuals up. 

Forge, theuntouchable, TheKillerNacho, The LBC, Tk3, mission27

What do you think of these people @Counselor, also what do they have in common?

3 minutes ago, SwAg said:

Keep in mind, I want to lynch Dome, but that was egregious.

Egregious? Almost as egregious as missing the vote count on the previous page? Or are we applying secret unwritten rules of Mafia here that I’m unaware of?

Just now, MWil23 said:

Egregious? Almost as egregious as missing the vote count on the previous page? Or are we applying secret unwritten rules of Mafia here that I’m unaware of?

These things are not alike.

MWil, why do you scrutinize Dome’s case, vote alongside him, and then push all the responsibility onto him as though you’re not also culpable?  You seem to have a divergent view of the case than Dome.  Why would Dome have to explain anything more than he’s already explained?

Archived