Marvel Mafia - The game is over, the Sinister Six have conquered Earth!

rackcs

4 minutes ago, Counselor said:

Here you go son. Because if he reached out to you it shows a possibility that he didn’t quit because you were on his team. Vice Versa he could just be giving you a reason. And not sharing with you the fact he doesn’t want to play with you. Apparently Dome has evidence of this which I asked him not to bring into this game. Y’all communicated about the game outside the game admittedly so. If y’all aren’t scum you should have been mod killed. 

tenor.gif?itemid=10685716

2 minutes ago, Malfatron said:

then ksj, bcb, whicker

or those 3 first.

but i am already off the rails this game and there is no coming back

Hmmmm my times might be western and yours eastern. What time does it say this thread was started on a Wednesday?

11 minutes ago, Counselor said:

Here you go son. Because if he reached out to you it shows a possibility that he didn’t quit because you were on his team. Vice Versa he could just be giving you a reason. And not sharing with you the fact he doesn’t want to play with you. Apparently Dome has evidence of this which I asked him not to bring into this game. Y’all communicated about the game outside the game admittedly so. If y’all aren’t scum you should have been mod killed. 

Wow.

1 minute ago, The Orca said:
11 minutes ago, Counselor said:

tenor.gif?itemid=10685716

So what are you going to do with the knowledge that he PM'ed me?

Also - the bold underline is 100% false and anyone who thinks that is being ridiculous. 

Are you telling me I can PM each one of you right now and you all should be killed? Child Please. 

Just now, Matts4313 said:

So what are you going to do with the knowledge that he PM'ed me?

Also - the bold underline is 100% false and anyone who thinks that is being ridiculous. 

Are you telling me I can PM each one of you right now and you all should be killed? Child Please. 

No I’d have you mod killed for PMing me. I’d bring it right to this thread. Like when BDP’s daughter did that to me in a game.

1 minute ago, Matts4313 said:

No, danger/utley should’ve been killed.

unless you were allowed to PM. 

2 minutes ago, Counselor said:

What

I didn’t even realize that danger and matts must’ve been teammates until just now. That’s admittedly damning evidence 

Just now, Counselor said:

No I’d have you mod killed for PMing me. I’d bring it right to this thread. Like when BDP’s daughter did that to me in a game.

Well I took it to the host directly and let him make his choice. Whats the difference? That you made a show of it? And I didnt disclose the contents of the PM?  

4 minutes ago, Matts4313 said:

I know you’re a better thinker than this.

Archived