Marvel Mafia - The game is over, the Sinister Six have conquered Earth!

rackcs

I feel like the long lasting repercussions of this game is that we will never see days longer than 24 hours ever again. Game mods are going to be like, "days will be 24 minutes long"

1 minute ago, Matts4313 said:

Well I took it to the host directly and let him make his choice. Whats the difference? That you made a show of it? And I didnt disclose the contents of the PM?  

You made a show of it. You brought up that he quit because of issues. No one else would have known. Take responsibility for what you have started.

3 minutes ago, Dome said:

No, danger/utley should’ve been killed.

unless you were allowed to PM. 

I didn’t even realize that danger and matts must’ve been teammates until just now. That’s admittedly damning evidence 

Not sure if this is sarcasm? This connection has been made several times 

1 minute ago, Dome said:

I know you’re a better thinker than this.

Y’all communicated about the game outside the game admittedly so. If y’all aren’t scum you should have been mod killed. 

2 plurals and he was talking to me. 

Thats the way I read it. 

Just now, Counselor said:

I mean let’s look at the order of events.

Why bring up why he quit?

Was Matt’s taking heat before the quit?

When did Matts claim? Before or after this info?

1. Because I am human, he had asked people to stop and they were being a jerk, so I spoke up.

2. Matts always takes heat

3. The two are unrelated events

What a leap. 

ok, guys. I have to admit it. i got a PM from matts several hours ago, and thats why i didnt hammer him

But i cant be afraid anymore!

here it is

never seen this before, have you?   Malf, don't even think about voting for me. You need to draw the crowd else where if you can.. I had Nick Fury lynched do you want Thor and lil Hawkeye to die next? I will make it interesting and leave Iron Man alone for now. sanchez gave his life, to spare me more time to finish what we have planned. I canceled night 1... Also we did not convert you on N1, looks like your team is up to framing you.. You also have a traitor amongst your group. Could it be Counselor, Dome, Touch, Nacho or Forge? One is playing both sides but we are giving false info from our side.. lmao Reply back if you dare..

Oh, don't bother with talking to your BFF in BDL he's on my side.. 

Just now, Malfatron said:

ok, guys. I have to admit it. i got a PM from matts several hours ago, and thats why i didnt hammer him

here it is

never seen this before, have you?   Malf, don't even think about voting for me. You need to draw the crowd else where if you can.. I had Nick Fury lynched do you want Thor and lil Hawkeye to die next? I will make it interesting and leave Iron Man alone for now. sanchez gave his life, to spare me more time to finish what we have planned. I canceled night 1... Also we did not convert you on N1, looks like your team is up to framing you.. You also have a traitor amongst your group. Could it be Counselor, Dome, Touch, Nacho or Forge? One is playing both sides but we are giving false info from our side.. lmao Reply back if you dare..

Alright, this made me chuckle 

But your tricks won’t work 

1 minute ago, Malfatron said:

here it is

This is a joke? This is a copy of the same Pm I got from BDP just replaced with Marvel names

4 minutes ago, Counselor said:

I said you because he had already quit. 

The irony. 

Do you not see we are saying the same thing? 

I deserved no punishment and Danger was already out of the game. 

Archived