Marvel Mafia - The game is over, the Sinister Six have conquered Earth!

rackcs

On 5/26/2019 at 9:56 PM, Dome said:

@ET80 we could use a hand, big guy. 

vote matts now like you've always wanted

On 5/26/2019 at 9:58 PM, ET80 said:

When did I want to vote matts? I've been steady on the ksj train, and also have a strong feeling for Dingo.

I actually have matts as Loki, as an other. 

On 5/26/2019 at 10:02 PM, Dome said:
On 5/26/2019 at 9:58 PM, ET80 said:

When did I want to vote matts? I've been steady on the ksj train, and also have a strong feeling for Dingo.

I actually have matts as Loki, as an other. 

On 5/25/2019 at 6:23 AM, ET80 said:

I like drunk Swag.

Matts is totally lying, BTW.

On 5/25/2019 at 8:09 AM, ET80 said:
On 5/25/2019 at 7:59 AM, Malfatron said:

anyone voting for matts is also suspect

this is his civ game on steroids

I'm seeing opposite.

On 5/25/2019 at 8:11 AM, ET80 said:

Got it out of my system, so we're good for now.

Now, I want to IM BATMAN have everyone think about kingseanjohn (ksj for the uninitiated). I'm pretty certain - actually, I'm very IM BATMAN confident - that he's Thanos.

So a vote for ksj, Matts or Dingo works.

1 minute ago, Dome said:

except for when you outright denied it. 

(See above)

So you're choosing to selectively quote me - sure, fine. Have at it, you know it's a misrepresentation. But I don't think you seem to care.

Just now, ET80 said:

So you're choosing to selectively quote me - sure, fine. Have at it, you know it's a misrepresentation. But I don't think you seem to care.

Outright denial is a stretch, you're right. 

But you said you wanted to lynch matts multiple times, then suggested you never said that by questioning it when I called you to action. That's all been in thread and I can't misrepresent it because I laid out the quotes.

I already explained we've caught scum like this before. You forget your "read" you've been steady on ksj and dingo, but only steady on Matts when you remember you're steady on matts.

On 5/26/2019 at 9:59 PM, rackcs said:

Vote Count

11sanchez11 - 6 - Whicker, Mwil23, Pickle Rick, 11sanchez11, DingoLadd, Counselor

Day 1 is over, 11sanchez11 has been lynched!

1 hour ago, rackcs said:

Vote Count

kingseanjohn - 6 - TheKillerNacho, ET80, MD4L, Malfatron, Pickle Rick, Forge

kingseanjohn has been lynched! Writeup incoming...

ET, you voted for matts or otherwise pushed him multiple times.

THEN

Your vote was no longer on him, so I called you to vote for him like you've always wanted

THEN

You asked me "When did I want to vote for matts?"

This is 90% of my read. Do you deny this happening this way?

I don’t know how much I’m going to re-read, but I’m going to re-read at least both transition phases.  I feel like we have to have missed something, or at least didn’t pursue it to fruition, with how this shook out.

Just now, DingoLadd said:

Just realized I wasn't on the final KSJ lynch.

I get why racks is using his personal time vs. forum time but that's gonna be frustrating. 

I like just using the timestamps from the site. Puts everyone on the same playing field imo

On 5/27/2019 at 2:14 PM, ET80 said:

Ksj, Matts and Dingo are the only votes I'll go with. Outside of a confirmed invest of someone else over the next few days, these are the only options I'll consider.

On 5/27/2019 at 12:07 AM, ET80 said:

Word. Matts it is.

On 5/27/2019 at 7:59 PM, ET80 said:

I'm on board with the Matts train.

@Dome

Your quotes are misrepresenting. You're quoting me from the onset of the game, but as the game (and my train of thought) evolved, my voting followed along. This is only a few of the thoughts I had on the subject - I felt strongly that ksj was, but just because I took that route didn't mean I thought less of Matts' position in this game.

So, if you're still harping on it, go for it. I'm not going to stop you or any sort of push you have on me. Understand that your premise is wrong and is the world from YOUR lens, not from actual events.

I'm out.

6 minutes ago, Dome said:

THEN

Your vote was no longer on him, so I called you to vote for him like you've always wanted

THEN

@ET80

5 minutes ago, Dome said:

THEN

THEN

I also acknowledged I was drunk! Y'know, the whole brain cells killing comment? That's why I forgot!

If me not remembering that first run is 90% of your read, remind me not to drink when I play mafia with you, geez...

3 minutes ago, ET80 said:

This is only a few of the thoughts I had on the subject - I felt strongly that ksj was, but just because I took that route didn't mean I thought less of Matts' position in this game.

@Dome

Archived