Marvel Mafia - The game is over, the Sinister Six have conquered Earth!

rackcs

2 minutes ago, rackcs said:

He hears a growl behind him but before he can react, he feels blades sink deep into his back.

3 minutes ago, rackcs said:

They all clang off of his metal body and he hurtles towards The LBC at break neck speed

began to back up back towards his room when there was suddenly a strong flash of purple light.

ok, Marvel fans

who are these killers likely to be based on the description?

i think we have multiball

The Orca smiles as he enters his mansion. Everything was going according to plan. He sits down in front of his control center, looking out to see what was happening in the city tonight. He leans back and props his feet up on the desk, scrolling through the feeds. He hears a growl behind him but before he can react, he feels blades sink deep into his back. The Orca bleeds out in his chair, alone.

The Orca is dead. He was Doctor Doom, Sinister Six-Aligned.

----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

It is now Day 3! With 19 alive and 19 voting, it's 10 to lynch!

A growl and blades? Black Panther?

On 5/24/2019 at 7:49 AM, rackcs said:

You gave me no choice..." rackcs muttered softly. He opens his hand to reveal the Power Stone glowing in his palm.

AFlaccoSeagulls removed his hands to reveal a gaping hole in his stomach. He collpased to the ground and never moved again.

AFlaccoSeagulls is dead. He was Kingpin, Sinister Six-Aligned.

Rackcs breathed a sigh of relief that quickly turned to agony as pain shot throughout his body. Looks like AFlaccoSeagulls did more damage than he initially thought. As things started to fade to black, he noticed another giant figure moving towards him. Everything was spotty and he couldn't tell who it was. The unknown figure reached down and grabbed the Power Stone from his hand before walking off. Rackcs tried to call out to him but only a wheeze came out. He laid still, taking his last painful breaths.

the purple light is the power stone.

its thanos.

Just now, SwAg said:

So, now I have to re-read Orca's posts.  Poor Utley.

No idea who would kill bcb or LBC either.  Those are strange hits.

Why poor me? Youre the dude who embarrassed himself with that tirade last night.

Archived