Marvel Mafia - The game is over, the Sinister Six have conquered Earth!

rackcs

1 minute ago, SwAg said:

Does Thanos have any villain comrades?  As in, who would his teammates be in a game like this flavor wise?

In the comic books he is doing it all for Death, who is a chick he wants to marry.

In the movies, probably Ultron. They never meet, but both believe in population control

1 minute ago, SwAg said:

Does Thanos have any villain comrades?  As in, who would his teammates be in a game like this flavor wise?

Proxima Midnight, Ebony Maw. 

That's what I thought.  At first glance, I don't think Ragnarok was in a faction, especially if Dingo is telling the truth.  I think he's more likely to be the flavored SK, who could solo win if he acquired all the stones, and he was purple Balance simply because of the color of the stone he had.  Just, I don't know what the other Mafia kill is then; or since matts was blocked, it seems unlikely that it was blocked as I originally speculated.

That's just speculation though, based on my limited knowledge of the universe, and what I think would make sense in the context of the game setup.  But, I'mma go re-read Ragnarok throughout the days anyway.

6 hours ago, Malfatron said:

i think @SwAg said something to the contrary

Yeah, Pardon functioned a lot differently on rack's home forum.  We saw at least five variations of it (second vote getter, no lynch, re-do day phase, immunity for top vote getter, vetoing the lynch and choosing the lynchee, etc.)

Archived