Marvel Mafia - The game is over, the Sinister Six have conquered Earth!

rackcs

3 minutes ago, Dome said:

Let's look at it this way. 

If I were scum, what are the concerns. What could I be trying to pull off by being lynched?

You’ve got a ploy and a viable one at that. We can win this game without it is the other truth you may not recognize.

30 minutes ago, Dome said:

Vote Count

Dome - 5 - SwAg, Dome, matts, et80

Tk3 - 1 - TheKillerNacho

1 swag - touch

MD4L - 3 - Forge, Counselor, Whicker

Whicker - 5 - MD4L, Malfatron, Pickle, squire, tk3

With 16 alive and 16 voting, it's 9 to lynch!

UNOFFICIAL

Let's look at it this way. 

If I were scum, what are the concerns. What could I be trying to pull off by being lynched?

You’ve got a ploy and a viable one at that. We can win this game without it is the other truth you may not recognize.

Just now, MD4L said:

I recognize we can win without it. 

I'm trying to use it while there is still value. 

If people don't trust the value, fine. But some people are hiding behind the distrust. So either way I've got us something to look at. 

We've killed like 4 non-town players in as many nights.

Even if you don't believe me and think this is some ploy I have to devaste you all. Wouldn't now be the time to try it?

Low risk/high reward.

If something terrible happens you'll know I lied and you have all night to figure out what to do with me. Not to mention the entire rest of the game. 

13 minutes ago, MD4L said:

I guess this is what I'm asking? What could the ploy be? What move could I be trying to make with like 15 players still alive?

We've killed like 4 non-town players in as many nights.

Even if you don't believe me and think this is some ploy I have to devaste you all. Wouldn't now be the time to try it?

Low risk/high reward.

If something terrible happens you'll know I lied and you have all night to figure out what to do with me. Not to mention the entire rest of the game. 

Whicker is no risk high reward. I think you’re being truthful.

Just now, Dome said:

I guess this is what I'm asking? What could the ploy be? What move could I be trying to make with like 15 players still alive?

What is the remaining ratio?

How do I know if you are avengers aligned or not?

How many and who could you potentially kill?

You say some are hiding behind distrust, but you also refuse to answer questions posed to you, why?  Is it your own distrust of me or others?

Glass houses and rolling boulders down stairs is the swag phrase I think is appropriate. 

1 minute ago, MD4L said:

Whicker is no risk high reward. I think you’re being truthful.

Like I assured you with ragnarok, I can give you something better than scum tonight. 

Just now, squire12 said:

What is the remaining ratio?

I don’t know.

Just now, squire12 said:

How do I know if you are avengers aligned or not?

You don’t.

Just now, squire12 said:

How many and who could you potentially kill?

Everyone.

Just now, squire12 said:

You say some are hiding behind distrust, but you also refuse to answer questions posed to you, why?  Is it your own distrust of me or others?

If I explain exactly what the move/ability is and how it works there are ways to manipulate it. Without sharing that information, I’m quite confident the people that would like to manipulate it can’t. 

Just now, squire12 said:

Glass houses and rolling boulders down stairs is the swag phrase I think is appropriate. 

I’m just pointing it out for later 

Archived