Marvel Mafia - The game is over, the Sinister Six have conquered Earth!

rackcs

Just now, DingoLadd said:

Mhm and for everyone who quoted me and needs a response, you'll get one. Reading up etc etc.

I am Bruce Banner/Hulk.

I am Avengers Aligned. 

My main WC is to defeat all threats to earth.

My alternate WC was to beat Thanos in a 1vs1 fight, whether that was via a hit from me or him attempting to kill me. I would die as a result of this fight. 

Avengers aren’t green .....

2 minutes ago, Pickle Rick said:

Kree aligned (or whatever it is) feels like swag and counselor.  They are connected right now it's just a bit fuzzy on the reasons behind the connection.  

Okay, be real with me, are you even reading?

Did you ever explain how I'm hardly playing?

On 5/24/2019 at 9:25 PM, squire12 said:

Going to re-read today and see what sticks out.  

This is some of the first posts after the OP initial write up.  Counselor with the early declaration that he is Green/Avenger aligned.

Would/could there be a green and black avenger aligned group?   Does that fit what @Matts4313  proposes later on?

My limited knowledge of the Marvel universe of characters and how they could fit together in alignments is not helping me here.

oh no....

7 minutes ago, DingoLadd said:

Mhm and for everyone who quoted me and needs a response, you'll get one. Reading up etc etc.

I am Bruce Banner/Hulk.

I am Avengers Aligned. 

My main WC is to defeat all threats to earth.

My alternate WC was to beat Thanos in a 1vs1 fight, whether that was via a hit from me or him attempting to kill me. I would die as a result of this fight. 

Defeat or eliminate?

Archived