Marvel Mafia - The game is over, the Sinister Six have conquered Earth!

rackcs

Just now, SwAg said:

Well, that's good, since I claimed Independent.

That’s terrific. I’m not in the business of woefully voting Indy’s that seemingly tell the truth and comply with town.

You should’ve voted Whicker yesterday, admittedly.

2 minutes ago, MD4L said:

That’s terrific. I’m not in the business of woefully voting Indy’s that seemingly tell the truth and comply with town.

You should’ve voted Whicker yesterday, admittedly.

I think I said I was waiting for Whicker.  I can't help I have a moral compass, you heathens.

Just now, SwAg said:

I already did.  Ya boy's just trying to live.

Can dig it. Per usual you’re 3rd party town that helps as needed and I’m not voting you or targeting you the remainder of the game. Just want to remove remaining mafia.

1 minute ago, SwAg said:

I think I said I was waiting for Whicker.  I can't help I have a moral compass, you heathens.

I’m a cutthroat player in a cutthroat game. Wafia forever.

14 minutes ago, Pickle Rick said:

Everyone.  There is no need for me to claim, it would only render useless certain safety measures that have been in place from the start and would result in the death an Avenger.  

Lynch me if need be.  

Swag and dome are the next on my scum list and they both have surpassed the rest.  

I said before and I'll say it again.  Swag made the same move as bcb and squire d1 in their rush to jump off of counselor after he soft claimed protector.  Now he is trying to get me lynched bc he has no where else to turn to.  

tumblr_nfmj87KUuB1s2wio8o1_500.gif

Archived