Marvel Mafia - The game is over, the Sinister Six have conquered Earth!

rackcs

Just now, Dome said:

Mission replied to this post 10 hours ago.

I just got a notification saying he liked it.

Does that stand out to anyone? Idk what to make of it 

Yes he was quick to piggy back on me and had laid low ever since but promptly responds when I ask if anyone has been inactive. 

1 minute ago, TheKillerNacho said:

I don't see how it changes anything whether he lied to me or not.

Because your “well obviously there was more too it” is completely wrong and you still haven’t explained how you “missed” something that was very simple and you read twice 

Just now, Dome said:

Because your “well obviously there was more too it” is completely wrong and you still haven’t explained how you “missed” something that was very simple and you read twice 

Obviously there is more to it because no one fos's someone that intensely for a mere, out of context, question about a role PM. I was asking about its context.

You're usually not this dense, Dome.

8 minutes ago, TheKillerNacho said:

Obviously there is more to it because no one fos's someone that intensely for a mere, out of context, question about a role PM. I was asking about its context.

You're usually not this dense, Dome.

Reads accusation and asks what it was about. 

Asked how he could not know what it’s about if he read it.

Says he didn’t see it, asks for quotes.

Given examples on both pages he claims to have read that explains it.

Claims he doesn’t get it, calls someone else dense. 

I feel like im taking crazy pills 

Just now, Dome said:

Reads accusation and asks what it was about. 

Asked how he could not know what it’s about if he read it.

Says he didn’t see it, asks for quotes.

Given examples on both pages he claims to have read that explains it.

Claims he doesn’t get it, calls someone else dense. 

I feel like im taking crazy pills 

No where was there an explanation as to the context of why Matts vehemently thought Malfatron was scum, though. The only post is this one:

1 hour ago, Matts4313 said:

IF YOU WHERE AVENGERS ALIGNED, IT WOULD BE IN YOUR PM

MALF

No, not backing out. 

Which lacks context of what he was referring to in the first place and quotes something that was presumably a response to someone else. The large red letters clearly indicates past conflict and I asked to save time as to why Matts actually fos'd Malf because I felt this post simply doesn't sum it up, I figured there was more.

And yes, I stick with my assessment that you're being dense. Almost artificially so.

31 minutes ago, Dome said:

Mission replied to this post 10 hours ago.

I just got a notification saying he liked it.

Does that stand out to anyone? Idk what to make of it 

Stands out to me brosephine

Just now, TheKillerNacho said:

Which lacks context of what he was referring to in the first place and quotes something that was presumably a response to someone else

He quoted malf. That’s the context. That’s what the quoting feature is for, so you can tell what people are referencing.

3 minutes ago, TheKillerNacho said:

Which lacks context of what he was referring to in the first place and quotes something that was presumably a response to someone else.

Nope 

3 minutes ago, TheKillerNacho said:

The large red letters clearly indicates past conflict and I asked to save time as to why Matts actually fos'd Malf because I felt this post simply doesn't sum it up, I figured there was more.

And yes, I stick with my assessment that you're being dense. Almost artificially so.

Ok. Welp. Maybe someone else can chime in then. 

I’ve spelled it out, even tried putting it in a sippy cup to make it easier for you.

If nobody else sees what I’m seeing maybe I am the dumb one 

Just now, Dome said:

He quoted malf. That’s the context. That’s what the quoting feature is for, so you can tell what people are referencing.

Nope 

Ok. Welp. Maybe someone else can chime in then. 

I’ve spelled it out, even tried putting it in a sippy cup to make it easier for you.

If nobody else sees what I’m seeing maybe I am the dumb one 

But there was no context as to what Malf was talking about or what the conversation was about.

I came in here to see Matts howling about Malf based on question Malf made that was clearly a response to another poster. If you walk into the room and se you see one of your friends screaming at another after the former says something that appears completely inconspicuous, would you not assume there's more to the conversation before you entered the room?

Frankly you seem to be trying to manufacture reads because even though I explained it to you, you don't seem to comprehend what I'm saying or what I was even asking about.

7 minutes ago, TheKillerNacho said:

But there was no context as to what Malf was talking about or what the conversation was about

You shouldn’t have needed anything more than malfs comment. 

Whatever, this is going nowhere 

Archived