Marvel Mafia - The game is over, the Sinister Six have conquered Earth!

rackcs

4 minutes ago, squire12 said:

Aren't we in night phase?

I am heading to get kids from swim practice and will be on later tonight.

We are. We'll chat later.

I'm going to voice to text this so it might have a lot of errors.

What's 700 pages of posts, it's going to be interesting and challenging it to dissect this. I can see some fairly easy situations that you can draw connections between just about every one of the remaining players to each other in some manner that would incriminate them as being scum.

I think we're looking at at least swag as an indie, potentially he's scum who knows.

Dome has escaped to Lynch so likely a Godfather or some multi Lynch proof roll.

Dingo has been under the radar, has claimed Hulk.

Tk3 has been also under the radar. Only resurfaced to offer some insight when he was on the Lynch block.

Counselor  has been counselor, scatterbrained and all over the map.

Matt's was revived. We don't know by whom exactly. At least not that I can recall specifically in threaded claimed by someone.

ET has the double vote. Switched on and off of mats, I agree with Dome on that.

Mission we have no idea what he is. Another that has flown under the radar, Pops in, misses a few votes here and there.

Squire, I'll let you guys make the decision on me. I'm Avengers aligned that I can tell you. Successful hit on MWil23 n3. Targeted nacho on night 2 which was redirected to Orca by malfatron. So you could say I took out two of my teammates if you want to call me scum.

18 minutes ago, squire12 said:

Tk3 has been also under the radar. Only resurfaced to offer some insight when he was on the Lynch block.

MD4L cleared him and I early - and he was Professor X. It could be a false report, but if you're questioning him, you have to question me as well.

19 minutes ago, squire12 said:

Squire, I'll let you guys make the decision on me. I'm Avengers aligned that I can tell you. Successful hit on MWil23 n3. Targeted nacho on night 2 which was redirected to Orca by malfatron. So you could say I took out two of my teammates if you want to call me scum.

I remember the Orca hit, but I did forget your original target was TKN. You had the Mwil hit too, so that validates you in my book. 

21 minutes ago, squire12 said:

Dingo has been under the radar, has claimed Hulk.

21 minutes ago, squire12 said:

Mission we have no idea what he is. Another that has flown under the radar, Pops in, misses a few votes here and there.

Kind of based on everything, these are the two best suspects, IMO. I can't shake that invest from Touch in relation to Mission, which is causing me to question the decision for tomorrow... I guess that leaves Dingo?

I dunno, just thinking out loud.

If ET is scum, he played frustrated civ with me really, really well. 

To be quite honest, I'm always paranoid ET is scum mainly because, well, remember how the Eagles fans were when they won the Super Bowl?

You do NOT want scum ET to win. 

i think it's mission/matts/tk3/dingo...

I'm really about 25% on all of them.

I have tomorrow off though, so I'll do a reread of some interactions I remember. Please don't quick lynch anybody. People are getting really fast and loose with their votes and it makes me anxious. 

1 minute ago, Dome said:

i think it's mission/matts/tk3/dingo...

I'm really about 25% on all of them.

I have tomorrow off though, so I'll do a reread of some interactions I remember. Please don't quick lynch anybody. People are getting really fast and loose with their votes and it makes me anxious. 

I’m down to off them all

3 hours ago, Matts4313 said:

I see you have take the mantle as the person Dome follows and likes. Thats literally the only reason I think you are telling the truth. He only hides like a little girl behind Malf. It doesnt make sense that you are now his meat shield. 

I wanted to reply to this earlier but wasn't priority.

I follow and like malf and swag because I like them. 

fwiw - i've done brief stints as hype guys for a number of posters both in mafia and out in "the wild". Right now swag and malf are killing it in the internet friends department, so they are who I like interacting with the most.

If you were nicer you could get a hype guy of your own, but you yell at me too much.

And don't act like you don't want me as a hype guy,  cause as you've pointed out a bunch of times, I'm damn good at it.

Archived