Marvel Mafia - The game is over, the Sinister Six have conquered Earth!

rackcs

I still think Mission is the play based on the mission-Malfatron-matts arc that I detailed, but I’m not exactly in a position to drag my feet if you can convince other people.

Dingo is one of the potential Skrull from earlier.  He could also be Mafia, as he is the only remaining person without some type of role verification other than he didn’t do anything on the night Malf tried to redirect him.

So, basically I think I’d prefer Mission, since I made that case and feel comfortable with it, and we’re getting fairly close to the territory in which I can die on a whim.

2 minutes ago, Counselor said:

**** you. I’m going through a really hard time right now

I hope you and everyone in your world is alright, and that you make it through this tough time.

My glass door is always open, boo.

17 minutes ago, Counselor said:

How old are all of you on your second wives and what not. I haven’t found a single one to marry me yet. 

... I'm old enough. Let's just say that. :)

Thoughts on Dingo?

1 hour ago, SwAg said:

I still think Mission is the play based on the mission-Malfatron-matts arc that I detailed, but I’m not exactly in a position to drag my feet if you can convince other people.

Dingo is one of the potential Skrull from earlier.  He could also be Mafia, as he is the only remaining person without some type of role verification other than he didn’t do anything on the night Malf tried to redirect him.

So, basically I think I’d prefer Mission, since I made that case and feel comfortable with it, and we’re getting fairly close to the territory in which I can die on a whim.

Tell you what - go Dingo and I'll go with you on Mission tomorrow. 

Both are pretty MIA, but at least Dingo had a paper trail to follow...

Archived