Marvel Mafia - The game is over, the Sinister Six have conquered Earth!

rackcs

46 minutes ago, ET80 said:

You'll have to forgive me - I play Mafia, but I don't play nearly as much as I used to (and if we're being honest, I was never that good to begin with...)

@SwAg, @Matts4313, @Tk3, @squire12, @Counselor - does this jive with you? 

The Vulture claim could be Dingo toying with my enotions, but does this all line up?

I have no idea where vulture would fit.  Not enough knowledge of the comics and heroes /villains to know.

4 minutes ago, Matts4313 said:

For the love of god can we please kill swag? He and dome, final 2 mafia. 

yeah.. swag needed to go today.. 

dingo played a fool and should feel badly for his actions

20 minutes ago, rackcs said:

Vote Count

DingoLadd - 5 - ET80, Matts4313, Counselor, DingoLadd

DingoLadd has been lynched! Writeup incoming... 

12 minutes ago, rackcs said:

"Alright guys, we've got some quality options on the board today. Who we gonna ly..."

"Guys, I'm the Vulture. But I'm not. But I am. I was lying. But also telling the truth. But lying? Who knows. Just lynch me."

The crowd shrugs their shoulders and move in towards DingoLadd, ready to take him out. They start to beat on him but as they do it he starts to get angry. Really angry.

DingoLadd suddenly roars and starts to become two...no three times his normal size. His skin starts to turn green. He roars again, his transformation complete. He's still weak from the beating but as he is getting ready to go down he grabs ET80 and flips him around, smashing him into the ground over and over again.

"******* racist..." DingoLadd mutters as he takes his final breath.

DingoLadd is dead. He was The Hulk, Avengers-Aligned.

ET80 is dead. He was Captain America, Avengers-Aligned.

It is now Night 10! You have until Wednesday at 8:30 AM EST to get your moves in.

What the hell is this.

Why self vote as avengers aligned and take out another Avengers-Aligned player?

4 minutes ago, SwAg said:

I like how people are driving away from my mission/matts/Malfatron arc, and just sorta doing it without addressing it.

Its weird how much effort you are putting into finding skrull instead of mafia.

Could it be because there are no more skrull and you are leading everyone on a wild goose chase?

Does anyone have that graph with everyones claims?

Archived