Marvel Mafia - The game is over, the Sinister Six have conquered Earth!

rackcs

The storm has overtaken the town. Thunder rumbles as lightning forks through the air. The rain pounds mercilessly on the pavement as Tk3 rushes home. Things were not looking good and he was in full blown panic mode trying to save everyone from this horrible fate. He was sprinting through the rain, heading back to the Sanctum Sanctorum. In front of him lightning flashed, illuminating a helmeted figure floating in the air. Tk3 gasps and begins to spin his hands in intricate formations, preparing to use whatever magic was necessary to defeat this threat. As he is doing this the mystery figure waves his hand and a car comes flying at Tk3. He tries to create a portal but is too slow, the car crashes into him and pins him against a car on the other side of the street. Tk3 struggles to escape as the figure comes closing to him. A flicker of recognition crosses Tk3's eyes.

"You!" 

Another car comes crashing down on top of Tk3, killing him instantly.

Tk3 is dead. He was Dr. Strange, Avengers-Aligned.

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Counselor sits in his ship, desperately pouring over his notes. 

"There has to be a way to fix this, something I missed!"

He doesn't notice as Dome appears behind him. He whispers, "I'm sorry," before reaching down and snapping Counselor's neck.

Counselor is dead. He was Captain Marvel, Avengers-Aligned.

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Dome goes back to Tk3's corpse and grabs the Time Stone, using it to revive his allies, TheOrca, Mwil23, Whicker, and TheKillerNacho. Together they stride triumphantly into the city, ready to reclaim the world now that the heroes were gone.

The Sinister Six have won! Congratulation to TheOrca, Mwil23, Whicker, TheKillerNacho, and Dome for their victory. Roles and everything will be up soon.

1 hour ago, Matts4313 said:

The name Sin6

+

The host write ups w/Magneto

all confirm that there is. But Dome doesnt think it because a gut feeling.  LMAO. 

This is the same guy who tried to kill me all game. Same guy who *ASKED ME* to remove my votes from him "Because Matts might actually be able to kill me"

tenor.gif?itemid=7876218

Just now, Tk3 said:

How were we supposed to kill Dome?

What was his role?

How did he switch Matts vote?

I was lynchable quite a few times. I had to wifom the hell out of it.

also I could’ve been hit at any time 

Just now, Tk3 said:

I guess this one's on me for the Squire situation..

Shame that we did so well for most of the game, AND we knew the right answer, and still royally screwed it up

Oh yes, that's what caused this loss.

Archived