2020 NFL Draft Thread

Humble_Beast

I’m still against Shenault in the 1st, and don’t think he gets selected anywhere near the 1st, but I’d be for him in the Late 2nd with the trade I suggested on the previous page. Watching Jaylon Johnsons tape, Shenault gave him more trouble than any WR during the season (TD vs USC was a slip). These two went to war all game, and were very physical with each other. I’m a big fan of the overall battle, that’s football. Shenault only ended up with 4 catches for 48 yards but he gave Johnson a ton of problems. 

Like I said earlier, I think there’s gonna be way more WRs in the Late 2nd than people realize. 

I haven’t had a chance to see what teams need a stud wideout. Too bad there wasn’t a site that listed team needs on a spreadsheet to save time. Off the top of my head teams that need wideouts: 49ers, Patriots, Eagles, Broncos, Packers, Ravens, Bills, Texans now lol 

58 minutes ago, Humble_Beast said:

I haven’t had a chance to see what teams need a stud wideout. Too bad there wasn’t a site that listed team needs on a spreadsheet to save time. Off the top of my head teams that need wideouts: 49ers, Patriots, Eagles, Broncos, Packers, Ravens, Bills, Texans now lol 

I doubt the Texans take a WR early having just signed Cobb and traded for Cooks.

1 hour ago, Humble_Beast said:

Robinson is a guy that I like in the 4th round as a developmental player. 

He lit up the combine and is actually pretty comparable to Maxx Crosby in terms of physical profile.

Alton Robinson 6'3" 264

40 time: 4.69 (90th percentile)

Vertical: 35.5" (88th percentile)

Broad jump: 119" (84th percentile)

3-cone: 7.32 (61st percentile)

20 yard shuttle: 4.32 (84th percentile) 

Maxx Crosby 6'5" 255

40 time: 4.66 (92nd percentile) 

Vertical: 36" (90th percentile)

Broad jump: 122" (91st percentile)

3-cone: 6.89 (95th percentile)

20 yard shuttle: 4.13 (96th percentile)

Wow it’s been less than a week and I’m trying to catch up on this topic but I’m on page 467 and there’s 514. Yet all I’ve read the past few pages is bickering and group think. Hope this gets better in a few pages or it’s time to block some really good posters because I already blocked the one they’re bickering about but keep seeing his stuff because YOU GUYS KEEP QUOTING HIM!!! Lol 

Please do the posters who are trying to block out that noise a favor by @ing him so we just see your reply and not the whole nonsense. Lol

Sucks to have blocked him but first it was Carr threads then Brady and now the “I didn’t start it” so 3 strikes I’m out. He’s got great posts on other stuff but this is going postal at its finest. 
If I do block others hopefully I can unblock once the draft is over because that will basically be the 2020 Raiders. I’m so glad we’ve got Mayock because he has my full support. I’ll criticize a reach but once they suit up for us it doesn’t matter. They are a RAIDER.PS good to know we’re all losing our marbles with 4 weeks like this. If we go another 4 I think some might actually go postal. Remember to smile, laff and enjoy this as best we can. 

• Like 2

15 minutes ago, NYRaider said:

Robinson is a guy that I like in the 4th round as a developmental player. 

He lit up the combine and is actually pretty comparable to Maxx Crosby in terms of physical profile.

Alton Robinson 6'3" 264

40 time: 4.69 (90th percentile)

Vertical: 35.5" (88th percentile)

Broad jump: 119" (84th percentile)

3-cone: 7.32 (61st percentile)

20 yard shuttle: 4.32 (84th percentile) 

Maxx Crosby 6'5" 255

40 time: 4.66 (92nd percentile) 

Vertical: 36" (90th percentile)

Broad jump: 122" (91st percentile)

3-cone: 6.89 (95th percentile)

20 yard shuttle: 4.13 (96th percentile)

Maxx has supreme technique tho

i like Alton has a very good story about how he ended up at cuse Alton wins with motor I watched him last year and he stayed another year to improve his stock but he fell off. What happened?

1 minute ago, NCOUGHMAN said:

Maxx has supreme technique tho

i like Alton has a very good story about how he ended up at cuse Alton wins with motor I watched him last year and he stayed another year to improve his stock but he fell off. What happened?

Supreme technique? Hasn't the biggest knock on Maxx been that he wins with athleticism but needs to refine his technique?

Syracuse had almost no talent around him. Teams were game planning to take him out. 

Just now, NYRaider said:

Supreme technique? Hasn't the biggest knock on Maxx been that he wins with athleticism but needs to refine his technique?

Syracuse had almost no talent around him. Teams were game planning to take him out. 

This is one of my main argue points on Blacklock as well. That dude is doubled like 95% of the time. It’s unreal. 

4 minutes ago, NYRaider said:

No maxx just needed to bulk up

technique is a1

that how he won being undersized in college

i admit I didn’t watch any cuse games this year... that’s what happened with Alton?

interesting