Dome's Saloon and House of Maidens - Duel Six- Duel Voting deadline is 10pm EST on Monday

Dome

14 minutes ago, Hockey5djh said:

Matts claimed Vig after 2 votes, I was the leading vote getter without having made a post yet, Mwil is in the duel because someone put him there, Malf knows who put them there, Swag has remained in character through every post, and Woz just woke up.

It’s been a long time there kid! 

1 hour ago, rackcs said:

That's pretty dumb. If I had done it I would probably be hinting that the ability was town, not making everyone question the alignment altogether.

Yep 1 post you said was dumb

25 minutes ago, rackcs said:

The one point you made is fair, the rest I said very clearly were nonsense. We're just ignoring all of the other posts you and pickle had that I said were stupid? I don't care to argue this any further though when you clearly made up your mind and any response I gave was just going to further fuel the fire in your mind.

Yet you implied there was all of the other posts you said were stupid

16 minutes ago, The Orca said:

Show me which posts of mine you said were stupid?

6 minutes ago, rackcs said:

It took a few seconds...but you missed the point clearly 

1 minute ago, Matts4313 said:

The fact that you are entertaining this, and your constant soft push/purposeful denial, only points to how scummy you are. 

If I didnt have to revenge kill counselor out of prideful spite, I would put a bullet between your eyes. 

It is an interesting concept. 

1 minute ago, The Orca said:

Yep 1 post you said was dumb

Yet you implied there was all of the other posts you said were stupid

It took a few seconds...but you missed the point clearly 

I was talking about you and Pickle as a collective had posts that I called stupid. I'm honestly not going to do the work there, it's not that hard to go back and find it. Just click on my name and you'll see. 

2 minutes ago, rackcs said:

I was talking about you and Pickle as a collective had posts that I called stupid. I'm honestly not going to do the work there, it's not that hard to go back and find it. Just click on my name and you'll see. 

1 hour ago, The Orca said:

It feels like Racks did it and is trying to garner a feel for whether he can claim it in the future and everyone think he is town

I state my stance

1 hour ago, rackcs said:

That's pretty dumb. If I had done it I would probably be hinting that the ability was town, not making everyone question the alignment altogether.

You call it dumb

1 hour ago, The Orca said:

This post to me came off as not wanting to take a stance until others chimed in. Like you had done it, but not sure if it will be perceived as good or bad

I post including the quote showing my thought process

1 hour ago, rackcs said:

That's a fair point. I didn't really have a stance. I could see it being either way but wanted some other thoughts as I wasn't really confident to say. I can tell you that for sure I do not do it. I have made it very clear that my curiosity about this ability is based solely on the fact that it was used on mwil. I'm not sure how you think this discussion is solely about the ability itself and not about it's relation to it being used on mwil. I wasn't even trying to make a whole thing out of it, I just wanted a couple of people to share their thoughts. I think you wonder twins have way overhyped what I was doing.

You call it a fair point changing stances as it being dumb

You then lump me in with Pickle implying I had multiple posts that you said were dumb, yet the 1 post you changed stances on and said it was fair

Its 1 post that you have now jumped back and forth...could you clarify for me if my post was dumb or a fair point?

• Like 1

4 minutes ago, The Orca said:

I state my stance

You call it dumb

I post including the quote showing my thought process

You call it a fair point changing stances as it being dumb

You then lump me in with Pickle implying I had multiple posts that you said were dumb, yet the 1 post you changed stances on and said it was fair

Its 1 post that you have now jumped back and forth...could you clarify for me if my post was dumb or a fair point?

This is going to be my last post on this matter because you're so wildly misinterpreting my comments, intentionally or not. I said your point about me being responsible for the ability and trying to get feelers out about it was stupid. Then you said that it seemed like I was not taking a stance until others chimed in and I could understand that interpretation and even said it was somewhat accurate because I wasn't sure what I thought at the time.

To make things clear. Your assertion that I was the one who used the ability was dumb. Your thought that I was being non-committal was not dumb. I made it clear why I was asking questions about this ability from the start (my opinion on mwil being a bandit) and the fact that you and pickle both ignored that was also dumb.