Dome's Saloon and House of Maidens - Duel Six- Duel Voting deadline is 10pm EST on Monday

Dome

21 minutes ago, Dome said:

A few of them men grabbed the body of the dead duelist but when they lifted Mr. Vandelay up and threw him into the gut-wagon, his pistol fell from his holster and went off! *PEEEEWWWWWWW*

Everyone looked around and felt themselves for bullet holes.. 

"Well that was close!" One of them laughed.

"Oh, bloody hell." Gary King replied, his voice shook. 

The group turned around and saw blood pouring from his gut. 

@Malfatron has died! He was Town Aligned.

giphy.gif

• Like 1

Just now, Forge said:

Your move is anti town (or at least improved with information scum would have) and you bussed squire to get the lolclear

Or, you were a lower priority than malf. Your night move is likely limited use and scum would prefer to take out a good thread player with an unknown ability

Not sure what the counselor move is, but maybe it was a vig and want scum at all?

Both swag and I threw shade at Malf. I am a cleared civ with unknown amount of moves left.  

I highly doubt there would be another vig. it kinda sounds like ET searched out orca but orca was likely a PGO. My move is technically a vig. 

Orca was most likely not the person that threw counselor in, but he was aware of who did. 

1 minute ago, Forge said:

Counselor was killed with a bottle... Just random flavor, or intentional? Was someone talking about being a bartender earlier? What about our starting positions? 

Ah, gosh darn, I need to take another gander cuz now my thoughts are all amiss.

3 minutes ago, Forge said:

Not sure what the counselor move is, but maybe it was a vig and wasnt scum at all?

NVM, just saw in malfs post how he died. Looks like a vengeful... Which i, myself find particularly interesting... Which means counselor likely was a scum hit

4 minutes ago, SwAg said:

Maybe they reckon you’re spent partner.

And, I reckon if you assume Macaw was the Bandits, might commit, but I can’t make heads or tails of the endgame of Bilbo gettin a patron in it for Old Man Dome killed and flipping that way.

You’re killing me smalls. You’re really killin me. 

4 minutes ago, theuntouchable said:

Both swag and I threw shade at Malf. I am a cleared civ with unknown amount of moves left.  

I highly doubt there would be another vig. it kinda sounds like ET searched out orca but orca was likely a PGO. My move is technically a vig. 

Orca was most likely not the person that threw counselor in, but he was aware of who did. 

Agree about the vig after reading up

Just now, theuntouchable said:

This was said to mwil 

Yeehaw, partner.  Reckon that’s a good spot on an Art slip.  Blondie also didn’t come on back at me when I said he was claiming be an Independent man interesting in seizing Old Man Dome’s operation.  Reckon that might have given them the idea.

The giant's woke, eyes open, undeniable
Supplyin' smoke, got the fire stoked
Say you got me in a scope, but you grazed me
I say one call to malfatron and you're Swagzy,
Your reply got the crowd yelling, "Woo"
So before you die let's see who can out-petty who
With your corny lines (Slim you're old)
Ow, Mwilly , ooh, but I'm 45 and I'm still outshooting you.

@MWil23 I’m coming for you now. 

Edited by theuntouchable
  • Like 1

Just now, theuntouchable said:

This was said to mwil 

Remember when I said I saw it. 

I also have an odd feeling about what squire did d1.  He isn't really one to joke around much and one of his 3 posts (2 tags) directed at forge is standing out.  

He quoted forge's post and changed mission to missionary and made a joke about it.  He also tagged pwny saying he could be a replacement for forge.  That connection is very odd for squire and malf even indicted he thought it could be a forced connection 

2 hours ago, squire12 said:

The late vote move by nacho raises some big questions from last night.  

Still trying to figure out what Touch reasoning is for challenging me.  I nominated him and followed that up with a vote that got no traction yesterday.  Switched over to Mwil to see where that went as I did not like the Matts or Hockey reasoning for lynch.  

KOTN, James, bcb have been their consistent under the radar play, so not sure on them.  Would not be surprised in this set up that 1 or 2 of them would be laying low like that.   Forge has been as well, but did mention the work issue and might need a replacement.  

Orca appears to be claiming Other, supposedly friendly, but I am always skeptical on that concept.  

I have no read on swag as of yet.  He is staying in character and it is hard to really read what the hell he is saying or meaning.

I have a scum lean on Mwil.  I think the toss into the duel on D1 was more a scum move trying to clear someone vs a town move.  I am not sure on counselor being tossed into the duel today.  I guess Orca is claiming doing that (could be wrong on what he is fully claiming to be/have done thus far)

I am suspicious on Pickle being up for duel D1, not getting many votes, then being close to the lead with 2 other civs.  My gut says that was a missed opportunity to get a bandit.

8 hours ago, The Orca said:

If you are usinf Swag as a recerence...take off about 6 0s of the million :D