Dome's Saloon and House of Maidens - Duel Six- Duel Voting deadline is 10pm EST on Monday

Dome

31 minutes ago, MWil23 said:

Correct

Interesting response

I didn't lie about mine. Perhaps if you told the truth, you'd have actually been involved in the win. I may lose as well, but I'm going for broke here. I've been aggressively honest all game. If I lose, so be it.

So, you admit that I'm an Other and yet still try to play the "bandit" card.

I've proven myself to be more town friendly and scum hunting than you. I'm sure I'm not the only one who notices your failure to address my plethora of other evidence based upon your interactions/lack of interactions and your responses as well.

TBH, last game's scum Nacho had similar game play as well.

Nah, they lynched me eventually but not before I converted two dudes. The game ended up being decided via Battle Tanks of all things.

But no, I do not think its a good idea to let third parties live too long. If your win condition is just to survive I feel bad but oftentimes there is more to it then that

Just now, TheKillerNacho said:

Nah, they lynched me eventually but not before I converted two dudes. The game ended up being decided via Battle Tanks of all things.

But no, I do not think its a good idea to let third parties live too long. If your win condition is just to survive I feel bad but oftentimes there is more to it then that

Worst case scenario you're cult and that cannot be overlooked

So, partners, who you reckon is the second most suspicious of the bunch?  See most y’all going on Blondie.  I’m mighty fond of that, but I still reckon VonDoom’s fraternizing with ol Art is mighty suspect.  Who you placing second right now?

13 minutes ago, Pickle Rick said:

Mwil

You are trying way to hard to stay alive.  Even if your wincon is what you say it is you should be appealing to town to keep you alive not frantically flailing about like a fish out of water.  

Someone’s upset I outed his scummy interactions with twin bro yesterday.

You guys do what you gotta do. I’m other. It’s pretty obvious who the remaining scum candidates are tbh.

14 minutes ago, MWil23 said:

Someone’s upset I outed his scummy interactions with twin bro yesterday.

You guys do what you gotta do. I’m other. It’s pretty obvious who the remaining scum candidates are tbh.

The dilusional ramblings of a man about to be shot dead in the streets doesn't amuse me.  Maybe if you had some honor and respect you could be taken serious.  But the threat of you spreading disease as an other is too great to leave alive.  

You also are throwing everything out there hoping to stay alive so nothing is real from you bc you are in our survival mode.  

Just now, Pickle Rick said:

The dilusional ramblings of a man about to be shot dead in the streets doesn't amuse me.  Maybe if you had some honor and respect you could be taken serious.  But the threat of you spreading disease as an other is too great to leave alive.  

You also are throwing everything out there hoping to stay alive so nothing is real from you bc you are in our survival mode.  

tenor.gif?itemid=5529732

2 minutes ago, Pickle Rick said:

The dilusional ramblings of a man about to be shot dead in the streets doesn't amuse me.  Maybe if you had some honor and respect you could be taken serious. 

You aren’t the only one allowed to go FULL PICKLE MODE.

But the threat of you spreading disease as an other is too great to leave alive.  

I’m the only one that has claimed dysentery. Im also the only one still alive that’s interacted with scum since Counselor and ET were killed last night after interacting with Pickle.

pwny and dome clearly said how these were spread on page 72.

Why’d you go Rackcs right away? You gave no explanation.

Friends, today I have Dysentery Miracle Elixir, Cholera Miracle Elixir, Syphilis Miracle Elixir, and a very special Mystic Elixir.

• Like 4