Dome's Saloon and House of Maidens - Duel Six- Duel Voting deadline is 10pm EST on Monday

Dome

Just now, rackcs said:

I basically explained it right here. Pickle was buying it and I know he'd use it on me so I'm just trying to beat him at getting it.

I'm pretty confident as to why Pickle was buying poison. You and I are on the same page there. 

Just now, James said:

Outin yerself as other ain't the play 'round these parts.

Only qualm I got at this points that Butch is pretty keen on my distrust of claimed others.

Perhaps it's not the play.

But if scum is nailed tonight, there's a possibility it's game over and town win (3-4 scum probably plus me as an other, maybe another other).

Partner, I reckon that the mountain of evidence is a mountain we been blowing into for a quarry.  I’m more than a tad sympathetic after last time we was in that Marvel situation, but reckon people just able to brush it aside cuz there is multiple interpretations that ain’t too much of a wild imagination trip.

1 minute ago, SwAg said:

Partner, I reckon that the mountain of evidence is a mountain we been blowing into for a quarry.  I’m more than a tad sympathetic after last time we was in that Marvel situation, but reckon people just able to brush it aside cuz there is multiple interpretations that ain’t too much of a wild imagination trip.

Just remember what I said when I flip other.

Things will clear up then I'd reckon. 

There’s only been one change.

With 11 players alive, majority means 6.

4 mwil - touch, nacho, James, Forge 

3 nacho - rackcs, mwil, woz

1 rackcs - pickle

0 kotn

Duel Ends at 9pm EST on Thursday.

I vote and push Squire immediately, he flips scum (I was confident in this because I blocked him N1)

I'm the first to push Orca, call him on flipping from Squire to Counselor, push him some more, and he flips scum.

I'm cast into a duel D1 and Orca threw Counselor in D2.

Both sides want me gone it appears.

2 minutes ago, SwAg said:

Sounds might ominous, partner.

Down a vote with under 15 minutes to go while being ignored today wasn't a great feeling. Some people have been extremely hard to reason with today.

Friendly reminder to the masses that scum tunnel and Nacho has been a complete no show for most of the game/day in his posts but been around, liking, asking for elixirs, and voting. He's also claimed gun.

3 minutes ago, Pickle Rick said:

Mwil.  I dont like how how he came out willingly with a friendly other.  He wasn't in danger of being put into the duel I don't think.  

The only reason to do that is if he's close to a win.  Why I'm confused.  It couldn't be that easy could it? 

Just now, bcb1213 said:

The only reason to do that is if he's close to a win.  Why I'm confused.  It couldn't be that easy could it? 

Not sure.  But I think there is a correlation between one or two of the diseases and mwil/bartender.  Its probably likely he has to infect x number of players