Dome's Saloon and House of Maidens - Duel Six- Duel Voting deadline is 10pm EST on Monday

Dome

1 minute ago, James said:

Watcha reckon are the chances of us gettin a double whammy tonight?

I’m a gambling man, partner.  Reckon the chances be fine so long as everyone done cooperate.  Cannon been more suspect, but I reckon I understand why people are ready to shiv ol Ashton.

1 hour ago, rackcs said:

Nah that's a bull**** way to count wins. You die as town, you lose. But we don't need to get into that here, that's not a debate to have right now. Just that that's why I'm wanting to live, because I want the win.

Reckon you’re right, but I reckon you chose a strange hill to die on for that point.  

giphy.gif

I told you all back when touch decided to duel I was the town gunslinger and was questioning whether or not there would be a bandit gunslinger dont let touch just skate by though.  He needs to be thoroughly scrutinized and analyzed just as the others.  

I'm ok dying in the streets, bringing honor to this here town.  I'm confident in my read.

Let's do this thing. 

giphy.gif

3 hours ago, Dome said:

With 10 players alive, majority means 6 votes.

3 rackcs - pickle, james, Woz

2 pickle - rackcs, bcb

Voting deadline tonight at 11pm EST.

45 minutes!!!!!

3 minutes ago, Pickle Rick said:

giphy.gif

I told you all back when touch decided to duel I was the town gunslinger and was questioning whether or not there would be a bandit gunslinger dont let touch just skate by though.  He needs to be thoroughly scrutinized and analyzed just as the others.  

I'm ok dying in the streets, bringing honor to this here town.  I'm confident in my read.

Let's do this thing. 

giphy.gif

pickle