Dome's Saloon and House of Maidens - Duel Six- Duel Voting deadline is 10pm EST on Monday

Dome

3 minutes ago, theuntouchable said:

Do you have anything of value to bring to the table? 

Ability wise? Not really. Gameplay wise? I do have my suspicions on who scum is. I think Forge is my likely leading candidate at this point with nacho right behind him. Unfortunately my suspicions don't matter much at this point.

2 minutes ago, theuntouchable said:

So you’re not a gunslinger? 

Me? Nope.

1 minute ago, Pickle Rick said:

Forge, swag, nacho, bcb 

How in tarnation you reckon I’m a bandit?  Reckon I done been splaining myself for days.  Reckon I agree with the rest though.  But we’re also listing bout half the remaining patrons there, partner.

1 minute ago, rackcs said:

Ability wise? Not really. Gameplay wise? I do have my suspicions on who scum is. I think Forge is my likely leading candidate at this point with nacho right behind him. Unfortunately my suspicions don't matter much at this point.

Damn, your reads have been tragically bad this game. Just an off game for you. You'll have better. 

Edited by Forge
spelling is hard

1 minute ago, rackcs said:

Me? Nope.

Talk to me about why those two. 

Not you