Dome's Saloon and House of Maidens - Duel Six- Duel Voting deadline is 10pm EST on Monday

Dome

Just now, bcb1213 said:

Tin foil hat the last two are you nacho or swag.  Idk if Forge is town, could be indy, but I don't think he's on scum team anymore.  James sadly is the only one I trust at the moment 

Swag is definitely some sort of scum

1 minute ago, Forge said:

@James can I ask you to unvote? If the vote ends up tied, both Nacho and I die. Scum may try a last minute vote change to kill us both, and I'd prefer that not to happen. Its fine if you're not going to vote me. 

I'll take that there proposal into consideration.

• Like 1

Just now, James said:

I'll take that there proposal into consideration.

If not, I'll just add the vote to myself to force swag to vote if he wants us both. No big deal. I'd just prefer not to self vote in that instance if I can. 

3 minutes ago, Forge said:

Is there a point to your quotes, Mr.  "I'm a patient man so I don't vote to lynch right away,  yet I somehow had my nominations in within 5 minutes"? 

Yeah, partner, you’re a liar and a scoundrel.

3 minutes ago, Forge said:

I told you already you caught me red handed. Vote me and lets be done with it. Everything seems in order. 

Mighty keen to get me in the alley, aye?  Ya ain’t fooling the man of mystery himself.